BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!It better be this time!!!

HayleyB said:
Jo,
I've just saved the picture, opened it, zoomed in and can definately see the line....
have you still got the pee you did that test with??

if you have do another one from the same pee??

xox

No, didnt keep it!! it was only coz i saw a pink splodge on the 1st one today and wanted to redo my OPK and thought may as well do a HPT

as Hayley said, can you use the same wee? otherwise if you wee again now it might not show? :think:

Emma22 said:
as Hayley said, can you use the same wee? otherwise if you wee again now it might not show? :think:
exactly what i was thinking, i dont know if i can wait tho..but then if i do it now and its BFN then ill be upset!

ahhhh man!!
you'll have to wait to pee again unless you think you can squeeze enough out!! lol!!!

xox

Jayceesmumma said:
Emma22 said:
exactly what i was thinking, i dont know if i can wait tho..but then if i do it now and its BFN then ill be upset!
Don't do it!!!!

*runs and locks the bathroom door*

"you are not going in there till you're desperate to pee again"

*wags finger*

lol, yeah i no sami, im too excited to function!!
Right... Im doing another one... if its a BFN ill disregard it and do another one tonight them one fmu then more and more lol! If this is another fake BFP ill hunt down the ebay man and castrate(sp?) him!!!!
everyone pray for me now!!!!!
SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

HayleyB said:
Jayceesmumma said:
Emma22 said:
Don't do it!!!!

*wags finger*
Ive got to!!!! I cant help it!!!!!!! PEESTICKAHOLIC IN HER PRIME!!!!

Come on, come on pee! I've got ironing to do!!!!

Jayceesmumma said:
HayleyB said:
Jayceesmumma said:
Emma22 said:
Don't do it!!!!

*wags finger*
Ive got to!!!! I cant help it!!!!!!! PEESTICKAHOLIC IN HER PRIME!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Ok i'll let you!!!

*gets down on knees and prays*
:pray:

oooo i can see it!!!

so exciting! :D

xxx

It's deff there
getting giddy 4 you now :rotfl:

have you done it yet you peestickahollic!? :D

all praying for you :pray: xxx

BFN.
That wasnt an evap line before! I know it coz theres an evap line now going thru the middle of it, and my line is still pink. but this one just has an evap line. I want my money back..thats TWO...count 'em..TWO FALSE BFPS!!!!

:hug: Are you going tp try FMU tomorrow just in case.

aw no.... :hug:

id try again with fmu tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back