Should BFP line be getting darker?

*sara*

Reaction score
Hi im probably being totally paranoid but im so scared ill miscarry again, I did several tests on thurs and came up BFP but not a dark line, every morning since iv done a test but i would have expected the lines to get darker which they havent. Ive not got an appointment with Dr till wed and wondered if they might send me for a reasurance scan??

DSC00254-1.jpg

Sara xx

If your testing with different brands then they will do, to be honest I dont rate the asda ones.

Lines look fine to me! :cheer:

they look strong positives to me hun. I guess itt could depend on the brand and how much dye is in them too. Unless you have bleeding and/or pain i wouldnt worry too much :hug: hope all goes well chick

I found with this pregnancy that the First Response tests got lighter, which I was very suprised about and had to go out and buy digi's to reassure myself, so I would like to just say yes, they can get lighter, but still mean your BFP's are safe :hug: :hug: :hug:

I took 12 in total? Some were darker, some werent! The last one I took at about 10 weeks was lighter than the others and it was the same brand as the others! I think each one is different and if it is a BFP then its a BFP! :D

They look like good strong positives to me hun xxxx
Good luck for Weds, I am doing same thing hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back