BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!It better be this time!!!

2 out of 100 isnt bad but it still isnt good! Always confirm with a CB if u do get one off these, and dont get excited til u do the CB!!

Awwwww JC'smumma, I have just read this thread..........I am so sorry you got a BFN!!! Those bloody tests of late for you girls are crap!!

Throwing truck loads of baby dust at ya! :wink: :hug: xx

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that it didn't work out to be a BFP!

How are you doing with your AF?

Have you had one yet?

Keeping fingers crossed for you hun x

Tam said:
Awwwww JC'smumma, I have just read this thread..........I am so sorry you got a BFN!!! Those bloody tests of late for you girls are crap!!

Throwing truck loads of baby dust at ya! :wink: :hug: xx
Cheers honey! Need all the dust i can get!!

Kirlykird-AF still no show.. :( not even getting any O signs...
Ive got docs on 30th so hope to find something out by then. real depressing!

Fingers crossed for you, hope you work it out very soon so we can see you on that first trimester board! :hug:

Oooh my chart seems to be doing something! I may get my lines 2mo!!!! :D

I used those tests off Ebay when I was PG with Ella. I only did the one test and got a clear positive straight away, but I was 10 days overdue so the hormone would have been quite strong. That was eough to convinve me I only did the 1 test becuase I already knew I was pg before I tested, womens intuition!

good luck hun hope you get your BFP very very soon

skatty said:
Did you test JC????????? Good luck :D
Ive only got 1 cheapie left and 3 CB so i wanna wait til i get my BFP on cheapie before i waste my CBs!! I should be only 5dpo so ill wait another evil week til i test!
Have no idea how hard it is to wait so long to test!!!! I usually do 3 hpt and 3 opk a day! LOL!!! When i didnt know if i was O or PG i had to do tests everyday to see which one was coming 1st! so confusing!! i hope i havent missed this O coz then i might have to wait another 80+ days!!! :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back