BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!It better be this time!!!

Yeah i gotta! Ill try again in a few hours too. i just dont understand this. Why? WHY?? im pissed off even more coz as i bent down jaycee nutted me on my nose and it crunched and hurt like a bitch!!!!

Jayceesmumma said:
Yeah i gotta! Ill try again in a few hours too. i just dont understand this. Why? WHY?? im p*ssed off even more coz as i bent down jaycee nutted me on my nose and it crunched and hurt like a bitch!!!!

:rotfl: sorry I couldn't help it, I could just see it in my head and I felt it for you too.

Let us know what happens later :hug:

Cx

I will do honey, all i can do is laugh at myself for being so dumb! Cant belive ive had 2 of these false ones. So stupid.. :cry:

Thanks all..sorry to get u all excited. feel a right idiot now. :oops: Im still gonna do one later and in the morning so ill post again later..man i feel dumb.
Thanks again all xxx

Don't be silly, you're not stupid.

We've all been there :hug:

Its not like it was a bloody evap. it the fact it was a pure pink line. Ive emailed the seller and complained. this is the second one ive had.
Coming offline now so ill update 1st thing in the morning..thank you all again u girls are tops! :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Jo... don't feel silly though!
I felt silly after my bfp's with CB that were false... but now i don't cos all you girls have been great...

Hope you're feeling ok later... lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: 's

xox

I think you are still! Its them OPKs getting darker just like they did for me :wink:

How unfair for you. I would be so mad for getting my hopes up.

I feel for you hun - sending a virtual hug your way :hug:

good luck for the morning hope its a BFP :pray: :pray:

ok i know i'm been stupid but what is OPK?

:oops: thank you, i know i keep popping my head in here and i'm sorry, it's got nothing to do with me

jo said:
:oops: thank you, i know i keep popping my head in here and i'm sorry, it's got nothing to do with me
Hey dont feel like that ur welcome everywhere honey! we are all in the same situation and we are here to help eachother!
Got another BFN, will tests again 2mo morn
nite all xxx
Thanks again!! :hug:

aww thanks, i just feel like i'm gatecrashing or something, or seem really noset ( well i am a bit but....)

I just keep my finger crossed for all you girls TTC and like to bob in to see how you are doing

still dunno half of what you all talking about but hey... :D

:wave: You pop your nose in as much as you want.

We could do with a few sane people here.

Sane??? you talking to wrong person then soz!!!
:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back