BFP after a mc

Sunflower

Reaction score
Hi girls

I have just got a bfp very feint ... as very early as 12dpo!

I had a m/c in march so am really worried that it will happen again ... how do you get through the first weeks ?

x

:cheer: :cheer: Congrats hun! Try to stay positive, just because it happened before does not mean it will happen again! I had more symptoms this time round compared to my pregnancy when I miscarriage so that made me feel better. I also went for a private scan at 10 wks, my appointment with the NHS was not until 15 wks & there was no way I was waiting til then to know everything was ok. It gave me great piece of mind so I would recommend that if you can't get an early scan from your local hospital.

Wishing you loads of luck :hug:

Congratulations on your BFP. It is very difficult not to think the worst after you have had a loss - the only thing is to try and take your mind off it and think of something else but I never managed that so its just a case of getting thorugh. Try and get an early reassurance scan if you think that will help - I just phoned the local EPU where I was treated for my MC and they arranged a scan at 9 weeks but tbh it gave me about half and hours peace and then I was back to worrying again. I am still worrying because I can't feel any movement yet so I don't think it will ever pass. There is every chance that everything will be fine this time. :hug: :hug:

Congrats on your bfp!!

Its hard as all you will think is is everything ok, whats this pain whats that twinge why is that happening...

Only thing I can suggest is try not to compare it to your last pregnancy, each is different and just because you mc'ed before doesn't mean you will again...

Most importantly take one day at a time.

Also one thing I will say is throughout pregnancy the worry does become less but you always wonder in the back of your head if things are ok, but it does get alot easier with each passing week...

:hug:

Congratulations on ure BFP!! :hug:
I had a miscarriage 24th may 2007 and was pregnant again 2 weeks later ad hes now almost 5 months! So try not to worry, it didnt all seem real to me till i had my first scan. I asked the doctor for an early scan when i went to tell them i was pregnant and i got an apointment for a scan the next week. I was 7 weeks 2 days at the scan and even tho i hadnt got to 12 wees it really reasurred me xxx

congrates and sending you loads of sticky stuff and baby dust and take care of yourself ! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll be fine this time around xxx

awww im in the same position hun...but reading these posts frm these ladies reasured me agen thanks all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back