Bfn :(

welsh_1985

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

You'll have to bare with me as i'm new to all this and don't know all the abbreviations lol.
I have recently really believed I could be pregnant as having a few symptoms (which i've never had before)..

Going by my usual cycle I should have come on Thurs.. so thought i'd do a test this morning and got myself a BFN :( gutted isn't the word to describe how I felt..

We've been trying for a while now and this is the first time i've experienced any of these symptoms...

Hmmmf!! Slightly worried as to what could be wrong with me if not preg...

Jx

Hiya do u know when u actualy ovulated? It could be that u oved later in the month or maybe that there isn't enough hcg in urine for test to pick up I have had a few symptoms but I'm not due on till thursday and I did a test today early I know n was bfn I will just see now if af comes thursday cos I think I'm either 9 or 10 days past ovulation so could be a little early to get bfn but we'll see how I go,have u been late before?

hi, thanks for your reply.. nah not sure when I ovulated tbh.. new to all this really just been trying to conceive naturally like! Hmm not sure, maybe it's just my body playing tricks - but i'm back and forth to the toilet all the time, little nausea now and then, weird taste in my mouth and so tired unbelievable lol.. went to docs and they just said would be water infection as symptoms wouldn't show so soon! Aww my fingers are crossed for you hun.. hope you get a BFP! Nah not been late before, just so weird :|

Like everyone on here kept telling me, you're not out this month until AF actually arrives. Fingers crossed for you....

Aww thanks Hopes.. that's very true.. Shall keep my fingers crossed..

It's most definitely true your not out until the witch arrives ;) so fingers crossed its just a shy BFP... but so far everytime this has happend to me and AF is late and i've had symptoms its turned out to just be delayed ovulation :( grr lets hope it is different for you! xx

Last edited:
Thanks Janine.. sorry to hear you haven't had the BFP you've been waiting for.. i'm really not sure what's going on with my body at moment, very confusing! It's never been like this before..

Hmmmm not looking good girls.. think the witch is coming!! Don't want to go into TMI but up until now have just had some pink but now there's defo red and more of it (although still not like my normal AF would be)

I'm so confused right now!!! :(

Hmmm i'm so confused girls & starting to stress that I may have something wrong with me rather than being pregnant! I appear to have a fair few symptoms.. dizziness, v tired, weird taste, nausea, weeing a lot and blood spotting - defo not usual period! However, 2 tests now & both BFN :'(

Anyone had similar experiences - am getting concerned...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back