Bfn on green cheepie but got avert faint line on an opk....

Yes babybo!! Hurry up! ;-) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm up early too, came to check up on the news x

Ok ok ok I'm here!!! Got up late but remembered to pee!! Result -

Bfn!!!!! Fuc*ing gutted!!! Not even a whif of a line!! ( crying in my cornflakea) xx

At worse (going off first positive opk) I'm 12 days po and at best (9 days po after last positive opk) so really hoping and clutching at straws that itaybe too early xx

Oh poo!!! There's still time though. Are you going to retest on Saturday?

I'll test on Sunday before we fly out! I don't want to take the witch on holiday xx

Babybo's test. Sorry honey xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314860244.255483.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1314860244.255483.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 31
sorry hun...still time though so fx for another test at the weekend.

If not - are u likely to ov while away? Make the most of the sun, sea, sand and...... heehee. it's always more relaxed on hols xx

Saraj I always stop using opk after I get positive ovulation result but they can SOMETIMES pick up the HCG hormone too which is what hpt also rely on so I only did it as an experiment last time and it worked so tried it again today but not sure if it's a positive as hpt is a negative?

Piglets- I might do a fr on sat and see what it says? Got a digi but not wasting it xx

Ah ! I didnt know that ! Thanks for clearing that up for me !
Good luck ! xx

I actually think af will show up befoe Sunday as one way to work today I had cramps!! Really hope she does show up now so I don't have to endure her horrid face whilst on holiday!
On the plus side at least I can go on the slides at the water parks in Dubai!! X

oooh have a fab time in Dubai!!

We went as part of our honeymoon and we'd really like to go back before the end of this year - defo go on all those water slides...great fun! xx

Am I going mad. Why do I think I can see a line on that hpt? Take the bitch apart!!! hugs xxxxx

How long after taking the test did you take the pic hunni? Only asking because mine took a bit longer to get dark enough for me to see on the first one i took at 9DPO and my tests seem to be darker in the afternoon for some reason.

you're not out yet!! there is still hope - especially if you're only 9dpo xxx

I was ony saying that earlier piglets! My test are stronger with afternoon/evening wee!!!! xxx

Just checked test and no lines there??

So pis**ed off!! What more do I have to do to get pregnant??
Gets right up my nose when you see these silly girls in school getting pregnant so easily!! X

Oh darling, I so know that feeling. Your baby is so wanted and loved even before conception and wouldnt want for anything esp love, these silly little girls, who dont care, drink and do drugs whilst pg and have babies! go figure! xxxxxx

Grrrrrrr

Right that's it my negativity lasted for5 mins but now got my positive head back on!! I'll get this witch! I'll punch her to the ground! Grab her by her neck and kick her up the bum!!
SEPTEMBER IS MY MONTH!! YOU LISTENING WITCH IT'S MY MONTH!!!!

RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sweet heart...... there is still time , you may only be 9dpo! woop woop if so! xxxxx too early and a BFP is predicted for you from me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back