me again ladies , justa quick question

jodie34

Reaction score
Hi ladies , well my af was due from wed but if I'm back to a 28day cucle its due 2moz , I'm 15dpo I got my +on cd11/12 , then 13 there was nothing , I did a hpt on tues bfn , so anyway to kerb the urge to pee on my other hpt I did an opk got a faint line did 2 yest and then 2 again today and the line s are defo gettin darker , I'm confuzzled can it happen bcos I carnt ov twice in 1 month has this happened to anyone else I'm goin to do another tonight and try and upload them but so far my phone won't let me upload a pic arghhhhh x x x

are you saving the other hpt for tomorrow or are you going to hold on a bit longer? can you post a pic of the opks and that way people can judge it better?

You should test again tomorrow. My af was due wednesday too but still no sign of her. I haven't had any cramps and my cp is soft low and open. I have taken hpt cheapies all bfn's. The witch is pissing me off, they say opks pick up hcg but that you shouldn't go by an opk you should wait it out and test again tomorrow with a hpt sweetie.....fx for you!!!

Hi liz , yep I'm keepin the other hpt for the weekend if af doesn't arrive tomorrow , I've been tryin to upload the pics from my phone but for some reason I carnt ..

Hi babyfever, I haven't had any of my af syptoms I usually get sore boobies about 7 days before its due and also lower back pain not had that also I get soo grumpy , but dh even commented that I haven't been , but I haven't had any pregnancy syptoms either but when I think back I didn't with my other 2 not till about 6 weeks I only tested with the other 2 bcos af was late , I'm just gunna try and wait to test or see if af does come tomorrow xx

oooh will be stalking xxx fingers x'd this is your BFP and you can get some peace of mind!

liz xxx

Hi liz , yep I'm keepin the other hpt for the weekend if af doesn't arrive tomorrow , I've been tryin to upload the pics from my phone but for some reason I carnt ..

Hi babyfever, I haven't had any of my af syptoms I usually get sore boobies about 7 days before its due and also lower back pain not had that also I get soo grumpy , but dh even commented that I haven't been , but I haven't had any pregnancy syptoms either but when I think back I didn't with my other 2 not till about 6 weeks I only tested with the other 2 bcos af was late , I'm just gunna try and wait to test or see if af does come tomorrow xx
I have been real pissy lately, I yelled at my dh yesterday so I am convinced my af is just brewing...I also hae been such a cry baby at just about the dumbest things. I really hope you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back