bfn but pregnant?

joujo2011

Reaction score
Ok so I am clutching at straws here,has anyone had BFN's only to find out at a later date u were actually pregnant cuz I really dnt want to give up hope n I feel soooo different but the tests aren't playing ball,I want two lines!TY in advance xx

My sister was 9 weeks before she got a positive and even then it was faint. It can happen. FX you've just got a shy BFP. x x

Wow,9weeks,I can't even imagine waiting that long I'm a test addict lol thanks for giving me hope tho,sorry about ur loss too hun hope ur keeping ok n fingers crossed for ur sticky bean next time xx

Thanks hun. Hope we're both posting in Tri 1 soon. x x

Good luck!! And I can say from experience that the tests aren't always accurate only sadly for me it was the other way round..... Had 6 weeks worth of positive tests only to find out that it had always actually been negative!!

Oh really Heppi,that's not good either!Damn tests,guess ill wait it out another week but I hope the witch has hung up her broomstick for 9months!! I don't know how to do babydust but I'm sprinkling it over all us ttc girls xx

Hi, I had a BFN on the Friday and then BFP on the Sunday so there is still hope for you yet. FX for you xxx

Well I cudnt help myself I used a cheapie as I'm 5 days late n this isn't me I'm usually like clockwork altho me n OH bd'd quite a lot this month so maybe body has gone into shock lol I got this BFN again.Will b waiting for AF!

Im now 3 weeks late and have had several BFN :-(

Im going to the doctors tomorrow to demand a blood test.

x

I would def get a blood test chick x I never got my bfp till af was two weeks late x so maybe yours is just shy x some women never get a positive test x have you seen that show didn't know I was pregnant. Xx fx for your blood test Hun x

I had TONS of BFNs, only to find i was 6 weeks preg, a week later! x

Hi Girls,

Aww that makes me feel better, Im hoping my BFP is just been shy, But hopefully il get the result when i go for a bloodtest tomorrow. Fingers crosses.

xx

i tested when i was about 9 days late, depends how high your HCG levels are every womens differant :) x
maybe your testing to early ? :) x

Hey girls I have a digi test now to do,I'm 6 days late now I had a banging head for 8 hrs today n keep feeling sick n a pain up my left side.Ohhhhhhhh this does my head in,I just want my BFP so I can get on with my life n planning our family.Gd luck Gemlouise xx

Well I got it in writing NOT PREGNANT on the digital so I'm gona wait it out another week if no AF gona have to get blood test?!x

Hi Joujo,

It’s so annoying isn’t it? Im starting to think maybe i’m not PG with all the negatives, But then I read what’s happened to other people on here getting BFN's then finding out they are PG, so there is still hope and also it’s a good sign for us as long as the witch stays away.

I have been for a blood test today and i get the results back on Thursday so il keep you updated.

Maybe you should go to the doctors and ask for a blood test or see if you can hold on a bit longer?

xxx

Hey gemlouise,its so frustrating isn't it I'm gona give it another week n then go to docs,wish I knew now tho as its my birthday this wkend so can't have a drink!!!GL with ur results I hope u get ur BFP keep me updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back