Lots of symptoms but BFN!

MrsMushroom

Reaction score
I'm 11dpo today and at 5dpo I had some cramping and one really sharp pain in my right hand side.

Since then, up until 8/9dpo I was cramping really strongly that felt so much like AF cramps like my period was going to start anytime.

That has all since stopped and now I can't seem to stop peeing, I have creamy CM and feel wet. My cervix is still really high (I can barely reach it) and AF is due on Thursday. Usually by now it's pretty low, certainly reachable

Today, I'm a little bit snuffly as I think I've caught my little boy's cold but I feel ever so dizzy and lightheaded! It's really weird feeling!

I've tested with a FRER yesterday and a superdrug own this morning and both BFNs.

When I fell with my little boy, I got my BFP @ 12dpo which will be tomorrow, do you think I'm maybe testing too early? Do these all sound like good preggo signs?

I am afraid I have no idea but fingers crossed for you!

MrsMushroom, im 9dpo and been having cramping, nausea and backpain not to mention headaches since i was 4dpo. took a superdrug test this morning and got a BFN will retest in a few days, i suggest you retest in 3-4 days, xxx

Hi I got a BFN at roughly 12dpo so i waited another 2 weeks to retest again and got BFP

good luck and fingers crossed for you xx

FRER's are quite good for early testing so i would have thought you'd see lines by now but not everyone does. Maybe try again in a few days and good luck x

I did another superdrug this morning and bfn :(

I have brown cm when I wipe this afternoon and some cramps, I'm pretty sure it's AF.

theres always next time mrsmushroom if it is AF xx

I was so sure this month! Although the brown spotting seems to have stopped from this morning. I keep running to the toilet every 5 minutes to check!

Hey ho, I guess I'll know by tomorrow!

Congrats on your BFP hun!! xoxo

thank you mrsmushroom and hope you get a BFP soon xx

Oh no bad luck :( I'm still waiting got af did a clear blue this morn but think what I got was an evap line will test tomorrow when I'll be 12dpo. Fx for next month for you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back