BF in public

MagicMarkers said:
Im building my booby confidence but its not the breastfeeding that im self coonscious about its the boobs, OHs the only one whos seen my boobs out of a bra, iv got MASSIVE nipples, you could call me burger nips but youd have to be talking about quarter pounders lol
So at first is only feed in front of OH, then his mum, then my mum and nan too, then my friends, then my mates bf ( who went bright red and kept apologisin for looking at me when i spoke bless him lol )

Im getting there, slowly but surely, were going newbies cinema screening tomorrow ( mama mia wooo !! ) so il have to have a book out for Flo then, hopefully after my first public endevor itll be easier :)

She can have some popcorn flavoured boob!!

:rotfl:

absolutely which reminds me, sweet salted could cause some interesting faces to be pulled lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mildly said:
Although I haven't really fed that much in public (I find trying to juggle a nipple shield not very conducive to being discreet), I have much more of a problem at the thought of feeding in front of people I know. I can just about feed in front of my parents although I put a muslin over my boob first to try and avoid flashing them. Any other family members or friends I just can't bring myself to do it, I feel so self concious.

I couldn't care less about feeding in front of strangers though. Is it just me that feels that way?

When Cooper was a newbie my BIL came round, he's always had a thing about my boobs and esp what my nips look like :roll: men :roll: anyway Coop needed feeding so i just latched him on in another room and walked in the room holding him already feeding. I was alot more comfortable this way... it wouldn't work now tho as Coop likes to pull off and have a good look around! :lol: I'm not bothered at all feeding infront of my family and don't mind infront of my brother who's 20 and my nephew who's 16 i did ask at first but now i don't bother! :D

MagicMarkers said:
Im building my booby confidence but its not the breastfeeding that im self coonscious about its the boobs, OHs the only one whos seen my boobs out of a bra, iv got MASSIVE nipples, you could call me burger nips but youd have to be talking about quarter pounders lol
So at first is only feed in front of OH, then his mum, then my mum and nan too, then my friends, then my mates bf ( who went bright red and kept apologisin for looking at me when i spoke bless him lol )

Im getting there, slowly but surely, were going newbies cinema screening tomorrow ( mama mia wooo !! ) so il have to have a book out for Flo then, hopefully after my first public endevor itll be easier :)

Do you pull your top up or down? I always pull my top up and cover everything with the bottom of my top even half of Coopers face depending on what top i have on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back