BF in public..........

keli said:
Glad it went well. I'm :oops: to say the only place i seem to feed when i'm out is my car! Daddy is embarrased and would hate me to do it in public! lol. Sure i'll get there :D Tommee tipee breast pads are brill and you'll have no more wet bras! xx

Why is he embarrassed? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Matt is SO proud of my BFing. He loves it!

Same here. My OH pushed me to feed then when she was a week old she started screaming in Asda I went back to the car which was parked outside a shop door. People were coming and going and he was amazed. It took a week to go from being too scared to go out, to feeding in front of anyone. I walked round Toys R Us doing it, before my sling turned up. He always tells me how proud he is of me. More because i really didn't want to do it in the first place.

He's so rigid thats why! lol. Also too bothered in what people think! Yesterday we went for something to eat and Coop started crying (he'd just been fed and was tired) i took him out of his carseat and had to comfort him everyone was smiling at me.. David got all uptight and said we had to leave! :roll: He embarrassed us more than Coop did! It reenforced the reason we're not together!

Sorry for hi jacking your thread :oops:

ASD123456 said:
I'm starting to enjoy this BF business apart from the permanatly wet bras!

Alex xx

I would get some of the lansinoh breast pads... a friend gave me a half full box and I wouldn;t use anything else... I have quite a milk supply and I have never leaked through them, also they are much thinner than other pads so you can hardly tell you are wearing them. They are a bit more expensive than other breast pads but really worth it... (mothercare have them on special offer at the moment I think)

Well done for breastfeeding in public, my first effort was in the registry office when we registered her birth... and then in the pub....! I have now also done it in my partners bosses office and my bosses office (they weren't in them at the time though!!) although the rest or his/our colleagues were the other side of the door.

J
XX

tbh i'm not sure that anyone really even noticed!!!

*Star* said:
tbh i'm not sure that anyone really even noticed!!!

I'm os proud of myself!!! I walked through a local retail centre feeding her yesterday, went in to shops and because it was hot i couldnt really hide it all beneath a blanket and people either didnt notice or smiled at me :cheer:

Though i think a few people thought i was wierd hiding only my babies head under a blanket in the hot weather lol

I've ordered my sling now so my baby will get food anywhere except when im driving!! WOooo

thats great!!!!

yes i got a lot of smiles and 'glad to see your a young nursing mum' from people when i had my first (i was 20 too)

was going to say, get the TT breast pads. They'll soak up anything and are the ONLY pads on the market that can cope in my opinion!

K.xx

DebbieM said:
keli said:
Glad it went well. I'm :oops: to say the only place i seem to feed when i'm out is my car! Daddy is embarrased and would hate me to do it in public! lol. Sure i'll get there :D Tommee tipee breast pads are brill and you'll have no more wet bras! xx

Why is he embarrassed? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Matt is SO proud of my BFing. He loves it!

I am very proud! If anyone makes a comment about it, they have to answer to me!

Shaun's dying for someone to comment just so he can tell them what he thinks! He likes a little confrontation with strangers! But i think i'll probably beat him to it! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back