Better being on my own!!RANT

nikkie88

Reaction score
Before getting pregnant, last year, i had a drink problem, and have over-come it, becoming t-total... anywhoops not about me.

The Father of the Baby already has 2 other children and we are not together, but he is single and has been acting as though we are seeing each other. but every time he calls me he is in the pub and uses the excuse "i've been with the kids all day and jus fancied a pint!"... so on thursday i completely lost it (probably over the top due to hormones).. and told him i didn't want to see him, and i couldn't understand why he needed a pint every single day of the week, and i would have let him come over sober, but don't wish to see him and smell his brewery breath.. so basically told him to enjoy his future with him and his pint coz i'd had enough and would rather be on my own..

He thinks i may have slightly gone OTT but it's a really strong opinion of mine and i don't think i should accept and lower myself to having such a person beside me if i can't stand it and think i deserve someone who would rather be home SOBER with me (and in future, the baby!)

Just posting to see if there's anyone who agrees with me or if they think im being unreasonable and i should have him there throughout the pregnancy and beyond because his the Father?... I don't want to settle with an alcoholic!!

hey babe, Im 7 yrs without a drink I will pm you and no I dont think you are over reacting, at the end of the day if someone respects what you are doing then they will respect your wishes and what you are doing...I will pm you poppitt xxx

i agree with what geminiblue says!! good on you for staying strong by your beliefs!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back