I thik I may not be on my own now, Confused!

boo boo

Reaction score
Right the situaution was that the father was totally ignoring me, and I thought he didnt want to know, we are not togther. But I bumped in to him, and he told me that we needed a good talk, so I went back to his place so we could talk (finally, ive been trying to make him talk for ages, but to be honest I think ive realised now he needed to come around in his own time) Ne way, we were talking and he said he wanted to be involved as much as possible, as long as I would let him, he was goin on about that if the baby is a boy, he is going to make sure that the he is the biggest football supporter ever (hes football mad, and knows i hate it, lol) he also disagreed with the names i wanted, and even asked me what surname I wanted to give the baby, I said I didnt know, but I think he wants the baby to have his, which I have no problem with. But im confused where i stand with him, because, I was talkin about getting my own place (we both live with our parents) and he was saying thingslike ill come and decorate for you, and dont forget to tell me where your gonna be living so I can come over, then after a while he started sayin when we get OUR house well do this and that etc etc etc. Oh im confused, I wanna know where I stand, didnt wanna push him to much tho, was happy that he spoke to me at all.

bec x x

oh and sorry for babling.

Hi Bec

Sounds to me like he is confused aswell about what he wants. If i was you i would talk to him again and just see exactly where you stand.

Men!! Whats wrong with them.

xx

I think the best thing you could do is have another chat with him. It sounds like he is keen now to be a little bit involved which is a good thing but as to how he wants thing also depends on how you feel. Have another chat with him. xx

God why are men so confusing. I think I know now that he wants to be involved, he did make that pretty clear to me, but I just am confused about where I stand now with him. I mean he was talking about us moving in togther and evebb argued with me about how the house was going to be decorated. I do think we need to talk again, but unless hhe wants to talk I get no sense out him, it was him who wanted to speak last time, after I had been trying to make him tak for weeks.

bec x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back