Best toy/accessory at 6months old?

Lisamj

Reaction score
Hi,

Sam will be just over 6 months old at Xmas. The grandparents want to buy him something he'll get alot of use out of.

Can anyone tell me what toy/accessory really kept their baby entertained at about 6 months onwards? I was thinking maybe a walker....or some kind of 'sit in' play gym?

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks

Lisa

Well Calleigh likes her walker although she still hasnt got the hang of it, just kinda rocks in it.
She enjoys toys that make noise like when you shake or hit them.
We also have an inflatable ring thing which was useful in that she could be left to sit in it with her toys without me worrying that she would topple over.

Baby walker!! Definitely.

Baillie can do 3 point turns and everything! She loves it so much she moans when you take her out of it! :lol:

Kim x x x x

Corey has a baby walker at my mums, the chico one that everyones got, its good, he likes it and moves about...

We just bought one of the sit in play things... its FANTASTIC he loves it, theres so much to do, its a graco one I think garden entertainer I think it was... very cool!

For us - the jumperoo and we've just got a walker. Only problem with the walker is that she can now get from A to B to get what she wants = dangerbaby!

She also enjoys wooden spoons, remote controls and stacking cups.

Ryan never had a walker but he did like musical easy things like maracas, or activity triangle from ELC.. and trains :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back