Best and Worst buys

theyve maybe been altered since mine then cos theres a huge warning sign on the side of the seat saying do not use without the base

ah right, thats a shame that yours can't be used at all without a base!! I am going to order a base as the car seat will probably not be used out of the car but it is a pain that you cannot just jump in a car when you have your lo in the car seat!

Best Buys
Moses basket - Jude loved it and slept so well in it (once he finally got to sleep!)
Milk powder dispensers- use them out and about and at home to save scooping out formula for each feed( if you feed formula )
Leapfrog Learn & Groove activity station- total lifesaver once Jude was able to hold his own head up. Still loves it now!
Cellular blankets- good for swaddling and just covering, less chance of baby overheating
Angelcare monitor- only just bought this but already been worth the money
Video monitor- great for putting mind at rest when babe is upstairs

Worst Buys
Too many newborn clothes- take back what you think you won't use to the shops, they will let you exchange or pick something else in a larger size
Top & tail bowl- never used it!
Bumbo seat- Jude hated it and within a wek was trying to flip himself out of it backwards!!

Hope this helps xx

Best -
Tomy sleeping music and light show thingy
Changing mat
Ikea cheap bibs
Asda cheap jeans @ £1.50 (someone already metioned these!)
Infacol and gripe water

Worst-
Baby door bouncer (she hated it!)
Bumbo seat (whose things are sooo dangerous, she flipped out of it and hit her head)
Muslin squares (never used them!)
Pampers nappies (they're still sitting in the wardrobe as they leak every time)
Avent breastpump (i wish i could have used this....)

best buy was a nappy wrapper (tommee tippee one) as its so much easier and i bought a changing table but never used it

best buy: bouncy chair
dummys!!
Travel system pram, car seat that attatched to pram, so when Louie was asleep i just popped it on top of pram with out disturbing him.
Baby Bath, he loved it & was still using it when he was 9 mth old!!

worst buys: Bumbo seat, expensive & now use it as a toy box!!
The Strap on musical thing for the side of the cot, as he woke in the night & would play & bang it around at 3am!!
Door Bouncer, only used twice.
Mothercar Bottles: they cracked in no time & scratched lots, which can harbour germs.
a bigger size snow suit, he got too hot in it & i never used the 3/6 mth one.

Another Thing I Wish I Hadn't Have Bought Was A Graco Swinging Chair

Even On It's Lowest Setting It Was Quite Violent And He Hated It!

BEST
Without a doubt my changing unit. I know a lot of people don't think they are a good idea, but I wouldn't be without mine. Don't know if its because I live in a bungalow, so its just as easy for me to go to his room, but I use it for everything. best £25 ebay bargin ever!
Electric swing chair, well worth the £50

WORST
Nappy wrapper, bath, bath box, top to tail wash bowl. Front baby carrier,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111