Belly piercings

i kept mine in but would advise anyone with a belly peircing to take it out as when the skin stretches it caused my belly button to be bruised/scarred so wish i had taken it out now xx

i got a bioflex body bar in mine and it was totally fine during preg and is fine now too. however i had to take out my nipple piercings as really tender nips and piercings didnt go well together lol. i would have had to take them out eventually anyway due to BF'ing but those cost me 50 quid and i really enjoyed having them lol.

I took my nipple bars out after about 6 months, one of them was fine but the other just didn't feel right, it constantly got knocked and was not a nice feeling x

My flexi bar still ended up hurting when my belly button popped out so had no choice but to remove it and I've not got round to getting it re pierced again yet. I think it depends on your bump and belly button shape, my piercing hole went kind of flat with all the pressure so was sore with anything in it.

Ive just taken mine out... to be honest I've got a bit bored of my piercings. Took my nose stud out when i had a really bad sinus infection just after Christmas and then would only pop it in occasionally but this happens every year so just decided to let it close. With my ever expanding belly if i keep my bar in it looks like i have a huge outie belly button so I've just decided to take it out and leave it out. Going to focus on my tattoo's instead after pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back