Belly Button Question.

nikkie88

Reaction score
Do all pregnant bellies buttons??? lol, pop out when the baby grows, the thing is. i have a scar from my belly button bar, and scared wat it'd look like once the stomach bulges out to the max... I have the idea in my head it's guna look like i got 2 belly buttons, and will it stay stretched after birth..?

U might think im a little loopy lady, but im jus curious...

What happends, or have u heard or seen has happened to people's belly buttons (especially people who had/have belly button bars!)

Ffankooo!

I used to have my belly button pierced and I took the piercing out about half way through my pregnancy with my son (my best friend and beauty therapist advised me to). All I got was 4 tiny stretch marks running from the top hole outwards like a cross, just like this X and they are about 1 cm long from the middle to the tips. You can see them again now I'm pregnant again this time but as soon as my tummy went back down you couldn't see them at all :)

That sounds ok, - my question isn't too random then, i had a feeling people would think i was nuts... having belly button images on my brain! haa..
My bar's been removed for over 2 years but can still feel the scar tissue insude it, but like i said, i jus have images of the hole getting bigger.

Mine didn't pop, but i have a fair amount of belly fat to contend with. At 36 weeks, the silly little dip i have in my tummy across my belly button still hasn't fully rounded out :(

oooh, i like the idea of it not popping out!!

I like it too, inside my belly button feels stretched, and i quite enjoy poking it (i'm so weird) but i do like still having an innie!

Haha.. thats'd be me! (i must be weird too!) :p

i got a pregnancy bar for my belly button piercing (and a couple of other ones too) so im hopeing it wont matter but whatever happens i'll be fine with it anyway lol

My belly button didn't pop out, it stayed in for ages til the last couple of months then jus got flatter and flatter as it stretched lol

My belly button is slowly coming out more and more every day, but not all woman's belly buttons pop :) xxx

Mine sticks out really bad and shows through all my clothes! My son loves feeling and poking it which I hate!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Mine popped lout ast week and my belly bar became really painful around the same time even with the pregnancy bar in so I had to take it out, I'm gutted, it really pissed me off last week but I'm hoping I it will all be ok once the baby is born and I can put it back in again or have it redone. The hole is still open but its started to stretch out flat, bit strange really!

mine has popped out a had keyhole surgery through mine that scar looks ok x

Mine is a really deep belly button and it is still deep. think it has come up a little bit but it will most likely stay in....which is good as I have a scar from a belly button ring and then two scars from an operation in my belly button....

All should go back after once some stomach exercises are done. :) Well I hope that is the case.

My belly button hasn't popped out yet, though it has got smaller. I had mine pierced years ago and don't wear a bar anymore, but in between the holes I have a little stretch mark. Doesn't look really bad though so not bothered about it.

Mine never popped out properly but it looked weird lol. Belly piercing hole never looked bad but i took my bar out, its back to normal now. x

Last edited:
Im really worried about this too!! I have a really deep belly button as when I was born they cut it too short so if it pops out then it will be like a finger!! Lol!! Also I have a hole from a belly button bar which I havent had in for about 8 years but prob could still get a bar in. Hasnt changed much so far but im not that big yet so will have to see!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back