Belly button piercing

toni64539

Reaction score
Mines gone all funny, ugh, I've had it done 5 years with no problem but now it seems a bit scabby, keep cleaning it with surgical spirit but not helping. Should I take it out now, even though I don't really have a bump or anything? Has anyone elses piercing gone weird? X

I bought navel rings for pregnancy when I got my big bump last time , they were pretty good ?

I have my belly button pierced, nothing has changed with it yet though. I think you can get plastic bars or something for pregnancy which would may be more comfortable when you have a proper bump. Scabs should be fine as long as you're cleaning regularly - it may heal up. But if it gets sore or looks infected I would remove it, things like really inflamed skin, soreness and..puss. Hope it heals up hun :) xxx

Mine does it now and again, but its normaly the bar I have in that's set it off so I've changed it and kept it clean, I've had mine done 12 years now and has always been the same, I've got a pregancy bar in now which you can now get off ebay for 3 quid, when I had codie they was like 12 :eek: lol!

toni64539 stop! do not ever clean ur piercing with surgical spirit, itll aggravate it and dry it out, make it scabbier. im a body piercer sweetie, u should be using either a mild saline solution (pick it up ready made from the chemist to get the quantity right) or use basic carex antibacterial handwash, whatever works best for you.ideally take your piercing out once uv got a bump so u dont stretch the hole so it looks nice after having the baby

Really paiges_mum????? Wow, when I got it pierced that was what I was told to use. "wonder if I can sue" lol. When I say scabby, I just mean manky really, it doesn't seem to be dried out or anything it is just weeping and sticky. I might just take it out now to be honest, don't want to wear a pregnancy bar as like paiges_mum says it can still stretch the hole. I will miss it, I quite like it x

I took mine out. I don't need it and looks horrid under clothes now my belly filling out! X

I was always told to use either surgical spirit or salvon antibactirial spray!
Learn something new every day!

I have taken mine out, and im not putting anything in it, well only to make sure it doesnt heal up xxx

When I had my first child 6 yrs ago I took it out when I was about 5 months preg because it got really sore and iv never put it back in again its the only place I got a stretch mark on my belly only small but it really annoys me I wish I never had it done and the hole is still there too I hate it so my advice would be take it out asap and dont put anything else in x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back