Belly button (sorry)

kaz1983

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered if anyone else noticed their belly button changing early on in pregnancy. I am just short of 8 weeks pregnant and my belly button has never been the prettiest lol

I wouldnt say it was too much of an outie but it now looks like it has been twisted and seems to be disappearing into my body??It has also been sore on occasions is this just stretching etc that will happen throughout pregnancy.

Thanks for advice in advance xx

Mine pops out when I am pregnant, I have never known mine to be sore though just find that mine goes black :shock:

mine got lost inside my body a long time ago! lol

when I am sitting down i have to lift the muffin top to see it...............

Last edited:
mine got lost inside my body a long time ago! lol

when I am sitting down i have to life the muffin top to see it...............

Cheers Lynds77 I thought it must be normal but first time mum to be I seem to be noticing every little change:blush:

No belly button changes here yet, I do get an outie at about 30 weeks xx

tee hee, meant i lost mine cause of blubber hun, not pregnancy. How pergnant are you?

god my spelling is SO bad today! typing too quick.

I would maybe check that out with your midwife, I dont think it should be sore. x

god my spelling is SO bad today! typing too quick.

I would maybe check that out with your midwife, I dont think it should be sore. x

I will check it out with her she was on the phone today to arrange my first appointment should have said to her then......still only couple of weeks till then and the soreness seems to have gone I wonder if I have been maybe sitting wrong or lying wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back