• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

belly after birth

weestar21

Reaction score
just thought seeing as we have a bumps section maybe we should have a belly after birth one :think:

well if anyone wants to posttheir piccys of their bellys after birth then do it here...lol

ok i will start since ive started the topic :lol:

this is my tummy today

this was it about 3 weeks after having Colby
xxxxxxx

think the whole forum has already seen my saggy granny belly lol but if more people post il think about adding mine too :lol:

Here's mine 4 months after having Ava....

Amber4monthPP2.jpg

Amber4monthPP1.jpg

I thought I had some like 3 weeks postpartum but can't find them!

My stomach still looks 6 months pregnant!! :( :(

I will see if i am brave enough to do it in a bit!

:think:

wow amber you look fab :D

wish my tum was like yours!!!!

Grrrr, Amber you can really go off people you know!! :lol:

My belly didn't even look like that before I had a baby :cry:

I may post a pic, not sure if I wanted to subject everyone to the horrors of my flabtastic belly yet!

noone has to post. The way i look at my flab is if i didnt have the marks and the flab then i wouldnt have my 2 baba's :D

no ones perfect and i do honestly think we should be proud to show off our stretch marks :)

weestar21 said:
noone has to post. The way i look at my flab is if i didnt have the marks and the flab then i wouldnt have my 2 baba's :D

no ones perfect and i do honestly think we should be proud to show off our stretch marks :)

That's very true hun but why can't we have our babes and a nice flat toned un stretched marked tum?? *sits in the corner & sobs!!*

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

because none of us are as lucky as amber.....lol
well i was lucky first time round i went from a size 6 to an 8 then back to a six but with colby gawd knows what size i was but had to cut all the elastic in my trackies....lol
but now im sorta back to my size 6 just have a bit of a floppy belly but i guess its not to bad as i can still cover it up. I do miss wearing my little belly tops and stuff though :(

Me too Kim!! :lol:

Haven't got any pics of mine, but I will say one thing, it's fab being pg again as I don't have to bother holding it in anymore! :rotfl:

Oh good grief I missed that Kina, congratulations :cheer:

A size 6??? I think my left leg is a size 6 on its own :(

Well i am going to post mine now and i appologise now for the state of it! i never realised how bad it was!

And i have lost weight!! :shock:

I am very ashamed and embarrassed but i don't like not joining in so here goes.......

000_0723a.jpg

yvonne their is npothing to be ashamed of hun i think you tum looks perfectly fine :)

im not a size 6 by choice. When i was younger i had an eating problem and never got over it. I have stopped making myself sick although some days when im feeling down i dont eat :oops: i shouldnt be admiting this but its all to do with my childhood not being fed proper so ive never ever had a good apetite if that makes sence. I am trying to put weight on but finding it very hard due to stresses but hopefully in the next few weeks all that stress will start to go :cheer: and i can at least get to my target weight and have some proper adult clothes instead of childrens section clothes to fit me properly.
I think my size has something to do with my weight aswell as im only 4' 9 so im very small...lol

oh hun, i know what you mean, my friend had size 6 pants on on saturday and they hung off her, she has never been bit and has never had a big appetite.
She hates being that small but no matter what she does it never works!

im the same hun its horrible!!! i once tried living on chocolate and crisps for 1 week but done nothing except gave me the shits and made me really ill....lol so as you can guess ive never done it since :lol:

i got to a dietican once a month and have to take multi vits every day and iron injections but nothing helps although since having colby ive put on half a stone wich for me is amazing but i would love to put on another stone or at least another half of stone to feel more comfortable.

its weird cos one of my sisters is the total oposit from me and she keeps calling me a skinny cow and says im so skinny just to make her feel bad but it really isnt like that at all so we dont really talk much :roll:

anyway off to have me tea and toast before bed take care hun
xxxxxxxx

Kim you don't even look like you've had a baby!!

:(

God i feel really hangin now! :(

If it makes you feel any better, mine still feels mushy. No one should feel embarrassed. Every single mark is worth it, just look at our little ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back