ADVICE PLEASE!!

janie

Reaction score
IS THIS NORMAL, GAVE BIRTH TO CHLOE NATURALLY 11 WEEKS AGO THIS COMING FRIDAY AND I BLED FOR ABOUT 1 WEEK AFTER AND IVE NOT HAD A PERIOD SINCE AND NO SIGNS OF ONE EITHER, AND NO IM NOT PREGNANT AGAIN AS IM STILL TOO SORE TO EVEN THINK ABOUT SEX, IS THIS NORMAL SHOULD I HAVE HAD A PERIOD BY NOW? HELP!!!!!!!! :? xxx

are you breastfeeding? as i had my baby in august and have had no period yet, though i have been told Breastfeeding can stop you having period for a while, but you can still be fertile.
I am still breast feeding and Ewan is cming up to 5 months.

Hi,

Sometimes even if you are bottle feeding your system can take a few months or so to get back into normal patterns. This sounds to me quite normal as all your hormones are mad for the first few months at least.

If you are still worried though perhaps have a chat with your health visitor or doc.

:)

thanks, we are there next week for chloes 2nd injections so i will ask her, many thanks for replies xxx

Hi Janie, i wouldn't worry too much, i bled for abot 10 days after having Jack and have only Just come on my period properly( New years eve to be exact!!).

Everybody is differant and it just takes time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back