• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

belly after birth

can you do some sit ups for me lozzi as i cant be fooked!!! haha

Keely said:

do some for me too.

every time i try and do them i cheat even though i am alone :lol:

1 2 7 13 20

:rotfl: then i believe my own lies

im past the stage of caring now :lol:

dionne said:
Keely said:

do some for me too.

every time i try and do them i cheat even though i am alone :lol:

1 2 7 13 20

:rotfl: then i believe my own lies

im past the stage of caring now :lol:

haha same as me hehehehe

I so jealous of all your bods ...I still look pregnant. My stretchmarks are still purple aswell and I still have my brwon line :cry:

Ive taken some pics but will have to wait till OH comes home to upload them, because the silly sods put the camera cable in a 'safe place' so safe hes forgotten where hes put it :roll: lol

violet-glow said:
I so jealous of all your bods ...I still look pregnant. My stretchmarks are still purple aswell and I still have my brwon line :cry:

Ive taken some pics but will have to wait till OH comes home to upload them, because the silly sods put the camera cable in a 'safe place' so safe hes forgotten where hes put it :roll: lol

thats men for ya :roll:

i brought a keep fit dvd for post pregnancy about a yr ago and iv used it once for like 5 mins

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
i brought a keep fit dvd for post pregnancy about a yr ago and iv used it once for like 5 mins

I bought an exercise dvd once but the routines were too complicated and I couldnt do it and I ended up sitting on the floor crying instead :oops: :rotfl:

x-kirsty-x said:
[quote="Sarah_B's_mummy87":24wzv9ce]i brought a keep fit dvd for post pregnancy about a yr ago and iv used it once for like 5 mins

I bought an exercise dvd once but the routines were too complicated and I couldnt do it and I ended up sitting on the floor crying instead :oops: :rotfl:[/quote:24wzv9ce]

Aww hun :hug: which was it??

MomNat said:
x-kirsty-x said:
[quote="Sarah_B's_mummy87":1jdhx84o]i brought a keep fit dvd for post pregnancy about a yr ago and iv used it once for like 5 mins

I bought an exercise dvd once but the routines were too complicated and I couldnt do it and I ended up sitting on the floor crying instead :oops: :rotfl:

Aww hun :hug: which was it??[/quote:1jdhx84o]

I think it was Charlie Brookes, cant remember now :think:

at the end of the day -
afta u have made bottles, fed, changed and cuddled the baby we dont get much time to sleep - net alone have the energy for fitness tapes lol ;)

so thats my exuse and i am a stickin to it ;) xx

A good exercise video is the ministry of sound pump it up dance workout, its a hoot, very filthy and a lot of fun :lol:
(This is a little taster http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMRb2TET9YU )

For abs look up "8 minute abs" but thats quite tough going so ease in gently and dont overdo it :)

That would just me make me feel even worse about myself, seeing all those skinny toned moos! :lol:

Vicki83 said:
That would just me make me feel even worse about myself, seeing all those skinny toned moos! :lol:
totally agree... my stomach will NEVER be the same again hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back