• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

belly after birth

i know hat you mean i am finding it really hard to keep on top of things, i have plenty of time to do i t though coz i am not getting the rest of my maternity pay til after christmas coz the company have packed up so i dont have any money to go out and spend luckily i have got sum money from my mum and dad for crimbo :cheer:

aww hun thats pants, how can they stop your maternity pay i dont understand that :? Cnat you get on to the DWP and ask them for help just to tide you over till after x-mas?

x :hug: x :hug: x :hug: x :hug:

heres my nasty lookin 4mth old tummy lol!
1685.png

1684.png

the stretchmarks used to be dark purple when i came out of hospital, now they r fadin its abit better!

other than that i want my flat tum back lol!

nothing nasty about it hun, its what kept your baby safe and warm for 9 months
xxxx

I think your bellies are not bad at all girls!

Some of you are thinner and have nicer tums than I had before I was even pregnant :oops:

Here is my stomach 8 weeks and 3 days after giving birth

DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0082.jpg

i really hate the look of my belly :( ive got so many stretch marks! i seemed to get more after birth

hopefully it will go in time :pray:

Your tum looks great Melanie, 8 weeks is nothing!!

This was my belly at 7 weeks

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/s ... 0985_2.jpg

and this was at 10 weeks. I can see a difference :cheer: I have had to cut all dairy and soy from my diet as Leorah is intolerant but at least I am getting some benefit! I still have a way to go though and really need to exercise!

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l29/s ... G_1089.jpg

I know we should all be proud of our bodies for making our beautiful babies but I still get really down about my flab! Has anyone got any ideas for getting rid of the back fat that protrudes under your bra?

Okay here goes.......

38 weeks pregnant, 2 days before i popped

tummy2.jpg

3 months on

tummy.jpg

I think all my pants are pink with hearts on them!! My tummy is still all squishy, but this made it all worth it...

cheeky.jpg

Be proud of your battle scars girlies!

All your tummies look FAB you lot must be so proud!

:cry: eeeek *runs to hide jelly belly in a corner*

you look great nomnat :D

(really i want to slap you
madslap.gif
and jump on your HEAD
madhopA.gif

:rotfl:

*runs and does a big belly flop on Lozzi hiding in the corner*

ok ok ok

i thought i just take a pic and show you all

its not as gd as u all mite expect lol

still got the roadmap of the UK and if u look closely u can see mi road on it too lol

and none of u laugh cos ill slap, and dont think i wont lol

at the end of the day i kinda like my stretch marks and the flab, prooves i did do it, and when i did it - it was the happies stime of my life, making my own lil family and we all should be proud of our lil signs we had bubs xx
Just took these so its 7 months after birth
Picture2719.jpg

and another,

Picture2753.jpg

wow motnat your hands are twice the size of your head in the bump pic in your signature!! :lol:

xxxx

dionne said:
you look great nomnat :D

(really i want to slap you
madslap.gif
and jump on your HEAD
madhopA.gif

:rotfl:

*runs and does a big belly flop on Lozzi hiding in the corner*

hahhaha :D god i cant wait to do some stomach toning exercises....

physio at hosp did this big dramatic thing about doing NOTHING but the basic pelvic floor for the first 6 weeks post c sec otherwise id split my scar...

pffft

so tempting to jump on the floor and do situps hahah :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back