• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

belly after birth

Here's the pic of my tum that I've only just gotten around to taking:

000_0374.jpg

I hate my tum :(

Mine just looks saggy and yuck with loads of wrinkly stretch marks with the weight I have lost. Yuck!

what happend to this thread i thought it would have been a good one :lol:

ALL YOU NEW MUMMIES GET YOUR 'BELLY AFTER BIRTH' PICS ON HERE NOW

:lol:

xxxxxxxx

I was really lucky and didn't get any stretch marks on my belly - But my "Empty Tea Bag" boobs are horrendous! Its a good job you've not asked to see those!

This was 10 days after I had Ky
PA110028.jpg

This is my belly 6 months after giving birth - Its better now becaue I'm nice and brown!

P1040755b.jpg

P1040754.jpg

I will do a now one soon though because its much better now that horrid line has gone!

you have a fab body hun, you look so pretty :D
You must be so proud :D

Keep thos pics comming girlies
xxxxxxxxxx

Im not gettin my belly out, i have a playboy bunny mark where my piercing used to be from the stretchmarks ... Ill show you my boobs, i still got gr8 boobs :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i didnt get stretchmarks on them :think:

cooooooool i wanna see the bunny mark :pray: :pray: let us see, come on girls i showd yous my horrid jelly belly
but will have to take another i think the marks have died down alot since then Oh keep telling me to stop pulling at it as he said i will end up hving a hang over down to my knees :shock:

34 wks pregnant

3 days after giving birth

1 month after giving birth

6weeks after giving birth

few weeks ago

how did you loose your belly dionne i am struggling to lose mine? you look great

aw ur tummys al look fab i honestly still look about 7 months pregnant kinda confused y tried situps everyday n excercised but nothin works i h8 my tummy :wall: :cry:

i work in morrisons the supermarket on the checkouts and the amount of people who say "oooh dont lift that in your condition" is unbelievable it makes me so upset

DSCF0084.jpg

but keep the pics comin ladies

luv lou n keryn xxx

i was at a engagement do just after having hope and an old lady saw me eating sum cake and said "is that what your craving" the cheeky moo lol did still look bout 6 months though

Louise sorry to ask is that the way your tummy is just now?
if it is i would go to your gp, it could be somthing to do with excess fluid around your belly inside, caused by an infection, dont want to worry you its just my aunt went through that and had to get a drain put in

once again sorry to ask such a personal question babes
xxxxxx

hey huni aw its kl

yeh thats how my belly is just now a sed 2 ma hv and she said there were no problems so am not sure

i honestly still feel as if am 7 months pregnant

i probably caused it tho as i sed i realli will miss my bump once i had baby now it must just b stayin there lol

luv lou n keryn xxx

is it soft or hard?
i would go speak to your gp hun just for a seccond opinion, it could just be nothing but it looks so much like my aunts tummy and her little girl was a year old before she got it checked out, but after the drain and a course of anti biotics her tum went away

xxxxxxx

any ideas how i can help lose my belly, i have tried diets and stuff but it aint working

they say sit ups are the best way but i dont know if it helps or not (i havent botherd doing anything about my tum, bad enough keeping on top of the washing basket never mind trying to do sit ups :lol:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back