• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

belly after birth

nope that makes us feel worse cause your saying thats your tum now and for you it isnt even back to standard yet lol!!! bless ya, how lucky!!

well i think my tum after birth is gonna be terrible...stretch marks have now started coming in...in their bloody troops :cry:

kim!!!!! :evil: :evil:

tou look great grrrrrr

il take some pics in a bit :oops:

must be a funny pic it doesnt look great honest!

get a bad pic then :lol:

just to make girls with saggy belly like me feel better 8)

I agree kim!!! Lovely belly!!! :evil:

I went to work today and my boss was telling me how some girl at head office had her baby and was soooo skinny after like before she was pregnant ..... I was just sitting there thinking "Thanks dont comment on my weight!!!!" haha xxx

Hi

I will post a puc in a bit when i take a newer one.
I am ashamed as well hate all my stretch marks and my saggy belly.
Katrina

thank you for your compliments but i am just very lucky i dont have stretchmarks. when i was pg my midwife always used to comment that i had strong stomach muscles when she was feeling my belly. i also never went full term so i think this is why. i still have issues wih it because i have always had a really flat stomach without even trying and now it's a bit podgy, but i realise how lucky i am :)

Kim you are blessed! I always had a tiny stomache but my bloody muscles tore so now I have a front arse! :twisted:

K X said:
Kim you are blessed! I always had a tiny stomache but my bloody muscles tore so now I have a front arse! :twisted:

sorry for :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: just the way you put that i nearly fell off the seat....lol

i have a huge over hang, due to 3 sections. why cant i be rich like the celebrities who have tummy tucks after their sections to be flat again.

once i have got down to an acceptable weight then i am going to plead insanity at the doctors for a nhs tummy tuck :lol:

failing that i am off to south africa to have a cheap one done.

x

after having Dior i never had a stretch mark and lot the weight after 3months. i cant believe how much harder it is now, some one did say having them so close would be hard to loose the weight, but this is beyond a joke :lol:

I'll take a pic tomorrow.
My stomach looks mostly like Yvonne's out of all the ones already posted, although mine is more wrinkly. It's kinda the same shape though.

I am mortified!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I went to a baby show here in CT today... a woman handing out leaflets, congratulated me on my baby and my pregnancy!!! I nearly flippin died! I don't look pregnant at bloody all - ok, so a wee belly - who doesn't have one. Her words... " Oh a little baby and one on the way"... Ffffffffff :cry:

Well, I now feel utterly blue and depressed. Looks like I'm off to the gym soon! :roll:

Emilia xx

take no nottice hun shes prob pissed off cos you look better than her, thast what most people do when they have nothing nice to say they always have to find something horrid to say!!!

Hope you put her in her place though!

If I was a skinny I would probably show my belly but I'm too shy to show my jelly!! :moon:

*EDIT*

Here it is then.... :shock: stretchmarks were pre pregnancy (gained weight by drinking and went from 9st to 12st in just 4 months!!)

belly.jpg

emilia....i guess I can join you in being mortified.
I went round to my uncle's house today and he took one look at me and asked me if I was pregannt again! I was like "no, I'm just fat". He looked really embarassed and apologised, but I felt like dying. I went sooo red. I couldn't get out of there fast enough!

Last summer I had a bit of a thing for empire-line dresses and wore one to my sister's wedding. After being asked TWICE when the baby was due I cried all day and binned every dress the day after! :)

Wish I'd kept them NOW though! :think:

some people are horrible, some of thema sk when your pregnant when your not pregna nt and when you do want people t ask about the baby and when its due they dont, i got the impression people just thought i was fat. My neighbour said to me that she didnt even know i was pregnant and i was huge :shock: she must have been one of the ones who thought i was just fat :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back