*Belated* 20 week scan update... **New scan with more pics** And a bit of bumpage :)

babyem

Reaction score
I've been really busy moving house and being back at uni after the easter hols, so haven't had time to get on here...

I had my 20 week scan on Wednesday the 11th April.
Baby is fine and everything is as it should be! A proper little poser! :love:

They couldn't get a view of the babys face, so we have to go back this Wednesday for another scan, which is more than fine by me! Hopefully all will be well, as their is a history of cleft palletes (rubbish speller!) On my mums side of the family..

On the picture baby is pushing their chest out and arching their back, with head thrown way back lol!! Gymnast in the making!!

We decided to find out what sex baby is, although it was a little hard as baby wouldn't open their legs properly!!

Butttt.... the sonographer thinks that the baby is a girl!! So we are (unless otherwise on Wednesday)...

:cloud9: :pink: TEAM PINK :pink: :cloud9:

Bit of a shock, as we were convinced it was a boy along with a lot of other people lol! But none the less we are both very happy :) Would of liked a little boy, but we have a little princess instead :D

robbiesiphone013.jpg

Cant wait to see her again :) x

Last edited:
Awww congrats!!! Great to hear you have our own place now too :) Xx

Such a cute pic - congratulations on team pink! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was thinking about u yesterday and was gonna make a post asking about u!! Its lovely to see u back here :)

That scan pic is amazing!!

Massive congrats on team pink too xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congrats on team pink! Such a clear scan pic, you can see her heart really clearly xx

Massive congrats on team pink! Just noticed we have the same due date :) but team blue!! xx

So we had another scan today so that they could have a look at her face..

She's fine and everything is normal :) We could see her heart and diaphragm really clearly! It was a consultant with a student today who did our scan, and she is my new best friend lol, she said I was lovely and slim haha!!

We got to see her face clearly, and she was posing again!

Oh and we asked for the consultant to check the sex again, and she said she thinks it's definately a girl. She did warn us however that this week a woman has had a baby at the hospital and was told that it would be a girl but it turned out to be a boy! So not going over board on the pink!!

:cloud9: :love: Here she is.. :love: :cloud9:

robbiesiphone001.jpg

Can't believe that all being well, the next time I see her will be when she's born!! Too long for us to wait! xxx

2 lovely pictures, she's a gorgeous girl (or boy!) definitely a poser like you said!

Awww congrats!!! Great to hear you have our own place now too :) Xx

Thankyou!!

Yeah I know! Been farrr too long since me and OH had our own space! I love my family and his, but god I hate living with them! So much nicer to be able to leave all the drama behind! Can finally start planning for her arrival now! She has her own little room, so want to start thinking about getting that done up and ready :) My SIL sent round our cot today, getting excited :D x

I was thinking about u yesterday and was gonna make a post asking about u!! Its lovely to see u back here :)

That scan pic is amazing!!

Massive congrats on team pink too xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I know, it's been ages! I wondered how long it would be until the search party was sent out! Lol! Awww, thankyou! It's lovely to be back! I've just been lurking about in the shadows really, so seen everything thats been going on but not said anything. Good to be back posting!!

Thankyou! Because I'm still fairly slim they've been able to get really clear scan pics each time, which has been lovely :)

Another pink baby!! Theres so many of us!! xxx

Congrats on team pink! Such a clear scan pic, you can see her heart really clearly xx

It was amazing! We were able to see the different chambers of her heart while it was pumping away! The consultant was showing a student different things so we got to hear what was what too :) Even saw her tiny diaphragm!! x

Massive congrats on team pink! Just noticed we have the same due date :) but team blue!! xx

Oh yeah!!! Wondered how many others shared my due date!!
Are you new to the site?

Awww, team blue!!! How cute! xx

Oh yeah!!! Wondered how many others shared my due date!!
Are you new to the site?

Awww, team blue!!! How cute! xx

I know, me too! You're the only one I've come across so far though :) And yes, I am new, just joined the other day.. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back