20 week scan *updated*

WeArePregnant1

Reaction score
We went for our scan and it was absolutely amazing! We saw everything!!! We are having a little............................................GIRL!!!!

We are made up!!! We saw everything so clearly and she was moving her mouth and rubbing her face!!! We got some lovely pics ( I will post em later tonight). I was very amazed at the size difference between this scan and the 12 week one!!!!

Ohhhhh my hubby is over the moon and he is so proud!!! We went straight to Mothercare to buy a few bits!!!!!

Good luck to everyone going for their 20 week scan and savour every morning as it is so amazing!!! We cant wait to meet our darling baby daughter!

xxxxx

Hey everyone!!!!

Well we have got our 20 week scan tomorrow and we are going to find out the sex of the baby!! I am so excited I cant believe it is here!! I am 22 weeks now but they didn't have any free appointments before Christmas!!!

We don't mind if bump is a girl or a boy as long as he/she is happy and healthy.

Will keep you posted!!

xxxxx

Good luck, time really starts to fly once you have had this scan and before you know it you will be in Tri 3!! :D

Crystal xx

woo! Good luck! Im jelous that im not having anymore scans :( I lurved seeing her on the screen, they had to give me a box of tissues cos i blubbed, hehe. x

Good luck hon enjoy your day!!!!!! :D :D
Post your pics i have mine next week its so exciting isn't it!!!!!!!!
:cheer: Lol Sarah :hug:

Glad it went well! Congrats on joining team pink! I thought someone would have to sooner or later! :lol:

Yeah i was right go team pink glad it went well. :cheer:

Congratulations - come and join us on Team Pink :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back