20 week scan today + pics :)

Oh and keep us posted on what you buy! Shop shop shop! :D x

Congratulations on Team blue, so pleased for you that all was happy and well in there for a full 40 weeks as planned rather than early - brilliant piccys too - now you can relax a bit more and treat yourself tok some baby bits....

Aw, I feel so fond of your baby and he's just a picture and not even mine! But I'm thrilled for you, he looks adorable x

aw thanks star! everytime we get to one of these milestones i think i can't believe we are all here :hugs:

xx

Argh! Is that his eye ball? :oooo:

Congrats Positivity, it's so amazing to see your little boy :love:

Omg 20 weeks already Hun! :shock:

I'm sure you were very happy to see him after all your worries and not too long til you get to meet him now!

Lovely piccys too, have you settled on his name?

xx

Hi MB

Aw thanks hunny :hugs: hope ur ok xx

It has flown by! Prob calling him either Seth or Zak xxx

Argh! Is that his eye ball? :oooo:

Congrats Positivity, it's so amazing to see your little boy :love:

Thank u lou, so funny OH keeps saying, look at his weird eye!! It's not his eye lol I promise!! Hope ur ok too :hugs:

Lots of love to u and maybe today xxxx

So pleased for you hun :) great pics :love: how gorgeous is your little man going to be :lol:

Board hoping but congrats Hun I'm so pleased it's all going well. Lovely pics x x x

really pleased for u the pics are great !!! xx

Just seen this post, congratulations hun fab pics and great news about the all clear about test results! Surely makes u feel so much better xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back