Belated 12 week treat shopping trip

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Well my mate who is TTC at the mo, and I decided to go out when one of us got to 12 weeks safely, and buy and look at baby bits and have coffee etc out!

So after going a tad over the 12 weeks, due to the CVS test etc and then waiting for paydays, we went today - had a fantastic day.

Look what I got, lots in sale, and boots seem to have half price on there baby bits too. (closeup of newborn clothes too) Got a lovely thick large white cot blanket, for £7.50 half price) and more Sains nappies! plus 2 pairs socks and 2x hats, 4x vests and 3 babygrows (didn't actually like the powder blue stuff much this time!) Oh and a dark button up nightie for after the C-section from primark

FYI - So I finally found the plastic wipe boxes in a larger boots shop for £2.75 inc a large pack of wipes, so got one for upstairs and one for down.

Attachments

• Baby boy shopping with Mel 20 wks.jpg
    Baby boy shopping with Mel 20 wks.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Closeup baby boy shop 20 weeks.jpg
    Closeup baby boy shop 20 weeks.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Sounds like you had a fab day, I love the little & loud babygrow. xxxx

loving that stash hun u need to come shoppin wid me hehe x I got a tshirt the other day the first thing i have bought its a lil roo top so cute will post a pic soon x

Arrrr..brilliant! sounds like a lovely day!
I cant wait to be doing that!
At the moment i spend my time worrying! :-(

Congrats to you though!! you must be so pleased to be over the 12 week mark!

I cannot wait to be there too!!!!!

xxx

Ooh loving the bargain bundle!! Fab job! I noticed our boots have half price on like everything, so cool! X

Wow looks like some great bargins. Deff going to invest in the wipe tub!

ooo i so want to go baby shopping! I'm going shopping on friday with a friend and knowing us we will end up in primark baby section..... and i know what i'm like i wont be able to resist!

Aw cute things x I can't stay away from Next baby and childrens section! Neither DD or Seb actually need anything now but I can't help myself!!! x our boots is tiny so their clothes bit is a tad rubbish, saw some bibs I like there though x

Sounds like you had fun and got some bargains :yay:

awww very nice jj's mum I've just packed my babies hospital bag and its white white white cant wait for a bit of blue or pink.

Sounds like you had a fab day, I love the little & loud babygrow. xxxx

It was £1.50 Hun had to get it in newborn, and my mate got me the 0-3 size for a white basket it turns out she is collecting for me for later on, she is so sweet, esp as she is having no luck still with her TTC, 2 years after her 12 week miscarridge, I can't will her to get pregnant enougth. she is later this month by 5 days, but no positive test yet, so crossing everything for her. she is going to join PF when she falls pregnant, but not before as she doesn't want to get too into it again and stressed about it .

Last edited:
aww thats so cute! i love looking at my babyclothes! I have been told by OH and my mum that i dont need to buy NO MORE :( but on payday on tuesday im gonna get just one more outfit :D :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back