Shopping trip on saturday

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
I went shopping with my mum on saturday and we had a really nice time browsing all the fluffy stuff! :D

They had a fantastic sale on in Debenhams, with up to 70% off baby clothes and I got a few designer bits that I wouldn't normally buy.

I got a nice fleece blanket from the jasper conran range from £12 down to £6 and I got a couple of babygrows at half price. I also got a lovely pair of trousers for £3 instead of £12 and some t-shirts at £1.50! I was in my element.

I also went into toys'r'us and bought a teddy bear with a comfort blanket attached to it. It was so cute! I got the last one, so obviously a lot of people thought it was cute! :D

My last purchase was some nappy cream. :D Had to start somewhere!

Which colour did you get Sarah?

Hello

Glad you got to go shopping finally! :D Did it make everything feel more real?

yes, I feel as if everything is a lot more real now.

still a bit daunted by being a mum, but starting to come round to the idea a lot more.

Thanks for asking :D

*HUG*

Waiting for it to feel more real for me too...I get it in fits and starts, you know? Like you look in the mirror and know that the "fat" look is temporary, and you're glad, but you're thinking about holding the baby and being able to cope.

My three year old niece stopped by for an hour this evening, and came for a walk with OH and I. She's just at a stage where she's beginning to put sentences together, like "I have pokemon at home on my TV too" or "I have a Dora jigsaw". The conversations tend to be a bit disjointed but they are hilarious.

I think we'll be ok*S*

Sue

We will be fine Sue. We know how each other feels and we will stick together on it!

We'll get there!

Sarah your wee teddy is lovely, I am glad you had a good shopping day. I still don't feel as though what is happening is real, it just feels like a dream or something. I suppose when baby comes it will hit me, the whole thing is very daunting though, probably because of how huge the whole thing is xxxx

SarahB

I'm glad you are in the 'daunted' club. We don't have that many members, so we have to stick together! :D

definitley, it's good to know there are other people feeling the same way xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back