Being poked so hard

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
Who else is being poked so hard by either elbows or knee?. To the point i was laying in bed last night, nearly asleep, when i got such a force of either a punch or kick i jumped nearly out of bed in freight and wondered what on the earth was going on for minute. :whistle::whistle:

The punches and kicks are so hard, that i have a huge lump stick right out of my tummy. Think i have one active baby in there. Have to admit i have a strongish pain thresh hold, but this is hurting when i get a really hard kick or punch. Should they be hurting like that??

yup they can do, mine mainly hurt when he stretch his little body out and i get feets under ribs and head in my twink at the same time. I have had a few good bootings but not that many that accually took my breath away. had 1 the other night that made me shoot up out of bed!

I wondered why I get pain down below and up the tip under my boobs hope baby is head down and this is why!

Normally I get kicked in the middle of my belly but I got kicked really hard on my hip bone yesterday and it really hurt! Mainly because it was a shock though I think :) I'd just had a customer come up to my till and shouted 'ow' really loud...I was like 'sorry, getting attacked from the inside!' My uniform covers my bump though so she probs didn't know what I was on about :p

I get this too! I also have a high pain threshold and it sometimes kills! When I'm walking around he sticks his bum right out at the top and it feels like he's ripping my skin and trying to get out.. Catches your breath! He likes to stretch out too when I'm eating.. Little bugger lol

I often wonder what the lil fellas doin in there when i get a nudge down near the floof, a lump sliding between my boobs and yet a nice sharp jab just below my ribs :lol: I think hes a contorturist lol (person who fits into little places lol)

Yep hun quite normal... I get some mad kicks, nudges and pokes OH finds it quite amusing !!!! I do love it tho im just guna tickle the lil munchkin like mad when comes out to get my own bk!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back