Being induced on Monday

Sugarhigh

Reaction score
Well ladies, due to the fluid around him not being nearly enough to keep him there till term im being induced on monday.

Have to go to the ward at 3pm and they will put in the first tablet which they reckon will work but they have also said my cervix isn't really favourable for induction so im not sure if it will work.

I'm actually shitting my pants but im excited too that im gonna have my boy soon.

does anyone have any advice on what to expect?

I dont have any advice on what to expect hun.
But just wante dto say good luck for monday :hug: :hug:

Sorry, i haven't got any advise as I'm a first time mum, but all the luck for monday!!!! you will have your little boy very soon in your arms!!!!

awww darling the end is nearly in sight for you bet your pleased to finally know whats going on after all the back and forward to hospital?

I cant offer any advice but im sure someone will be along to at some point!! good luck darling xxx

I actually couldn't believe my ears when i heard them say the words "by this time next week you will possibly be at home with your new baby"

hey hun its me im on patient line at the hospital, just wanted to say get all the sleep u can,its tiring good luck! keep me updated with a text :cheer:

Good luck for monday i'm really excited for you, be sure to text me when the little man is here

Jade & Danielle you will be getting texts left right and centre probably!!!!

thanks for the well wishes, i should be about on facebook too if my phone allows me to, patientline up here doesnt have the net so i will be texting my 5 buddies lol and they will keep you all updated when i cant :)

I was induced due to pre eclampsia. The part where I had to wait for the tablets to work was more painful than the labour itself. I had to have them put up every so many hours and they never worked so I had to have more! I have to say though that labour its self was a walk in the park! I don't know if it had anything to do with the fact that I was induced or not but it was great. I only had gas and air and even then I put it down alot! Hope it goes well for you :D

Hi

All the best for monday. I may be joining you if this baby doesn't arrive over the weekend. Got to phone 8 am on monday morning to see if they have any beds!

Lets hope things progress smoothly for us both.

Grace xx

Good luck Gracie, hopefully both the little monkeys will come on their own, i dont fancy the tablets going up there because the doctor who done my internal earlier really really hurt me and was smirking the whole time....bitch

So pleased its all gonna happen Monday for you - thanks for your text updates xx :hug: :hug: :cheer:

hello good luck for monday!
i was induced,the x2 pessarys did not work so eventually my waters were broken,i would just say keep an open mind about pain relief,once my waters were broken the contractions came VERY fast and close together,i was given this same advice when i posted the same question as you in the "ask a mum section"
good luck!

Sugarhigh said:
Jade & Danielle you will be getting texts left right and centre probably!!!!

thanks for the well wishes, i should be about on facebook too if my phone allows me to, patientline up here doesnt have the net so i will be texting my 5 buddies lol and they will keep you all updated when i cant :)

oh good can't wait to see some pictures of the little man also if your gonna be putting pictures on your facebook you'll have to add me on there too :D :D

Good luck with it hun and get ready to do loads of laps of the hossie I remember walking for what seemed like miles to try and get things going :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back