Being Induced....

SadieLeighxx

Reaction score
Well I was hoping she would have arrived before my day to get induced theres still time though...
but im booked in tomorrow night 8pm, Ive heard lots of stories about being induced and im really dreading it lol!
Is it really that bad??
I would opt out but im nearly 2 weeks over and really want to get it over and done with and see my baby girl lol!

My 1st and 3rd were both induced and so will this one be if he doesn't get a move on all due to health reasons. My 2nd came naturally starting at 2am the morning I was due to be induced as I was about 17 days overdue! I found my 2nd was a little quicker and easier and have always put that down to him coming when he was ready BUT I have been lucky in I have not had any interventions (forceps/ ventouse/ c section) and all my labours were under 8 hours once they got going. Induction isn't always a nightmare and as you are overdue it is likely that it will get going better as your body must be nearly ready anyhow.
I hope your LO copies my 2nd and starts up at 2am for you (well not 2 am maybe midday :rotfl: ) but if not I am sure it will be ok have your plan in mind but be willing to change if you want/need to. Good luck hun :hug:

Thankyou :)
Yea i thought she was coming last night but was only Braxton Hicks was well disappointed lol!
Fingers crossed it goes well tomorrow if it comes to it :)

I have no experience of been induced as this is my first but just wanted to wish you look hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back