Been WTT on and off for ages :(

hopeandfaithxo

Reaction score
When will my 'proper' TTC time come? I want a baby so bad. :( We tried for like a month or two earlier this year.. not much happened. I hope next time it'll be okay :(
Anyone else getting very fustrated by it all right now!?

We're waiting til the new year, at first I was like nooooooo I can't wait that long (even though my LO is only 7 months!), but we were not careful twice this month and my period is any time between today and tuesday (usually 1-4 days late each month since LO) and now I'm kind of crapping it a bit coz it's too soon lol

Pretty sure period will come though as feel all crampy and back achey so should be ok!

I'm defo happy to wait til the new year to start trying lol

We're waiting til the new year, at first I was like nooooooo I can't wait that long (even though my LO is only 7 months!), but we were not careful twice this month and my period is any time between today and tuesday (usually 1-4 days late each month since LO) and now I'm kind of crapping it a bit coz it's too soon lol

Pretty sure period will come though as feel all crampy and back achey so should be ok!

I'm defo happy to wait til the new year to start trying lol

Eeek, haha! Good luck xo

I am really struggling at the moment, we were due to start trying next month as I had my rubella jab last week and I thought I would only need to wait a month to start trying. But when I went to the nurse for my jab I found out I need to have another dose in a month and then wait another 3 months after that till we can start trying. Now I know that the most important thing is a healthy baby so it is totally the right thing to do but I cant help feeling sad that we wont be able to try until December at the earliest. I actually cried when the nurse told me, how silly is that!! I just want a baby so much!!!! But I know it will be worth it. I hope that you can start properly trying soon hope and faith :)

It's really really hard to wait. Even though we're waiting as we have a holiday booked. And I looooove holidays!!

But like all good things, they do come around eventually!

It's really hard waiting! I don't finish my depo injection till next month and then I know I'll have to wait till my periods come back before I can try! I'm finding it very hard and frustrating!

i'm struggling too with it all. Spoke to hubby again last night and he has said we can't even think of trying until this time next year, couldn't help myself and had a little cry which then made him feel bad but 12 months feels like such a long time especially as i am totally ready to become a mum now. So much can happen in a year and i don't want him to say in 12 months that we have to then wait again.

It's so frustrating having to wait, hopefully your time will come around soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back