Been to the hospital and have blood results...

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls!

Hope you're all ok..

I had my hospital appointment Yesterday where I got the results of my blood tests, all came back fine and it is unlikely I have PCOS.

The Gynecologist didn't investigate any further as I've already had an ultrasound on my ovaries.

Obviously I'm really happy and my mind is at ease now but I confessed that I had been taking Baby Aspirin and he has warned me against it as it can actually STOP you ovulating!

The thing is I took it for the first time last cycle and it went from 38 days to 30 days.

I told the doctor that I thought it was because of the Aspirin and he said it would have been a coincidence but I'm not so sure....

What do I do?? Carry on or not?? I've had it so far and it's CD12 now...

xx

Last edited:
Dont know about taking it or not?
But greats news about pcos!!! xxx

hmmm.. if i were you i would go with what the doctor says, on the other hand though since you have started it this month maybe you should finish?? i have never heard that it stops you ovulating :(
Thats good news about the rest of your tests though!!! x

Thanks Hun!

I guess maybe I'll carry on as I'm so close to OV now anyway..

Wow just seen you Ticker! You've got a proper little Baba in the making there!

How long til your scan? xx

Yeah maybe carry on this cycle then :)
Thanks hun, scan on 1st dec :) xxx

Congratulations maybe :good: That's fab news :)

It's really upto you re the baby aspirin, i'm on cycle 3 or 4 of taking it and my periods are the same which implies my OV is the same - which i won't know until i get my bloods done next cycle.

I guess there are risks with everything ;)

Thanks Louise, you are right about the risk.

I've had a bit of a Google and only one site mentions that it can interfere with OV so I'll carry on for this cycle and maybe try without for next...

xx

OMG about baby aspirin! *confuddled now*

good news for you tho :dust:

I'd go with what the doctor said, I'm taking chinese herbs that include something that does the same as baby aspirin so that might be worth a try instead.

It's got my cycles down to 28 days where as before I was 31-36.

Great news!

I wouldnt take if GP advised against. Buggy what are the chinese herbs your taking?

xx

lol - why do you consider chinese herbs more safe?

What does the GP say about the content of those i wonder...? Or did the chinese lady at the shop tell you they were 100% safe?

Last edited:
Hmm I guess because they're herbal (ok supposedly!)

i just asked my aunt who is a midwife about aspirin and she said that we are right to think taking it will help not hinder!

plus asking gp about herbal stuff, they probably wont know! my gp had to look up if tramadol was safe when ttc, and found out it can case infertility lol

no advice re the asprin maybe but just wanted to say i'm really pleased all came back positive, now you can relax and your bfp will be here soon xx

Thanks for your kind messages girls!

Gonna carry on with the Aspirin for now and see how it goes.

Good luck and Babydust to you all!

xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Glad you got the all clear hun, must be a weight off your mind x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member