Blood results...

positivity :)

Reaction score
evening everyone :wave:

got my bloods back today and apparently they all said, 'normal - no action'. bit confused as i was told when i was 14 that i had pcos!? then when i miscarried at 22 was told after that they could see it but its very mild!? i might sound really stupid here but is it possible it could have disappeared?

the receptionist gave me the results so i have booked in to see the doctor again. i want him to go through them with me and also send me for an ultrasound to see what its all about?

so its good news but a little bit confused.com!

xxx

Hey hun :wave:

I was just thinking about you then my lovely :flower:

Glad the results were good, whens your GP appointment?

xxx

Well that's good hun. Having said that, I do have PCOS and my bloods all came back normal. It was only when I went for an internal scan that there were loads there. But then I wasn't having an AF at all so that's how they knew something was really up. Hope they get it resolved for you hun :hug:

thanks girls. the gp appt is next tuesday morning kezza. i would really like him to send me for an ultrasound so i know what exactly is going on. brilliant news that the rest were good though :)

kezza, did you post the cake recipe yet lol! i've not been on over the weekend and was worried i had missed it. no rush but just checking that you haven't posted it and ive not seen it?? xx

Groovy, let's hope things all perfect my darling :hugs:

No not posted yet :) I'll get on the case though

xxx

haha, no rush at all kezza, i just didnt want to miss it. hope you are well? xx

No probs, did you want the recipe just for the sponge or the full recipe for the 3 tier cake I made?

Yeah I'm good thanks, lil sleepy & waiting for the OH to get home, no doubt stinking of an old brewery :lol:

How's you hun?

xxx

I don't think that PCOS is something that you will always have to the same extent Positivity :)

You might go through a phase of having it badly and then you might go through a phase of not having any symptoms at all.

Maybe you are not suffering from any effects of PCOS at the moment, which is great news for your ttc efforts :)

Hi Hun,

That's really great news!! :)

I had the bloods done for PCOS too and they came back ok too, but because I had quite a bit of ovarian pain too I had an ultrasound to double check for cysts, they also checked the size of my womb and the lining thickness.

I actually really enjoyed watching, and I got to see a mature follicle about to pop, as it was a couple of days before OV.

No harm in asking for one Hun as if it comes to it the ultrasound is one of the diagnostics you need to have done before getting referred.

Did you do your CD21's again Hun?

xx

A few years back the doctor thought I had PCOS so I spent all my spare time looking it up and I'm sure I read somewhere that it can ease up after a pregnancy, not sure if that's a full term or any pregnancy. But I could be wrong on this as it was a few years back and I could have just pieced together a couple of things to make that up lol. Hope the dr can help sort you out! Xx

Hey Hun ...
Fab news that your bloods come back ok!
I'm not really sure about the PCOS though!
X

Thanks everyone. MB I'm wondering if he even done them now!? I just assumed he did??! Do u know what blood test that would be? Xx

Hi Hun,

I think most of the CD1/5 tests have an influence on the result, FSH- follicle stimulating hormone, and thyroid function and there's a kidney one as well.

Don't forget to have the CD21's again, what CD are you now?

xx

Great news hun, at least you know everything in working order.

I'm not sure if they can disappear or not but an ultrasound sounds like a good idea just to double check :)

thanks girls, i'm cd.....ooohh i must be more relaxed...i don;t know lol! let me check!!!!

im cd9 if i count from my first day of spotting or i'm cd7 if its from my first day of full flow!?

im going to see him next tuesday which is when i'll be cd16 or cd14. i'll ask him for the cd21. i looked up the answer of my own question and it agrees with you MB, it seems they pick it up from a few of the bloods xx

Oh good, I hoped I remembered right, that's great news then Hun!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back