Been to the Doc still in shock and scared!!!

snoop

Reaction score
Well i went to the Doc's this morning and he was convinced he can feel a foot :shock:.
Anyway he was checking my stomach and he said my womb is swollen and ask i have felt any movement and i said no, thats when he said he almost sure he can feel the foot!.
So he went to check if he can hear a heart beat, but it was mine that he just picked up.
So his next possible answer was i still have some tissue and waste from the miscarriage left over or i am still pregnant or pregnant again. But he can't puzzle it why he would feel the foot when i was only 5 weeks gone when i lost the baby and i am getting negative tests.

Any way I have to goto the EPU for a scan at 9am tomorrow and see what is going on, and then i have to call my doctor back because he is so curious to know what is going on too when i get home :lol:. But at least i will have an answers one way or another tomorrow morning. I am totaly crapping it now. If i was still pregnant after the bleeding and clots i would be 13 weeks an 4 days so who knows.

Last edited:
OH MY!!,....

Its good that you are getting seen to so quick tho hun. I really hope they find a baby in there hun.

will sit on edge of my seat for your return tomorrow lol xx

OH MY!!,....

Its good that you are getting seen to so quick tho hun. I really hope they find a baby in there hun.

will sit on edge of my seat for your return tomorrow lol xx

Thanks i am sitting on edge now and i am trying to get my head round a the foot thing i wish the morning would come quick lol

me too...i wanna know wot they see in there lol

im sure everything will be fine xx

me too...i wanna know wot they see in there lol

im sure everything will be fine xx

Lol i hope so. I am suppose to goto work tomorrow for a 14 hr shift but i will see what happens and decide if i am going in or not :lol:. I don't want to get to excited though.

Ooooh I'm intrigued...fx it's good news 4 u,how amazing if there is a baby in there xxx

i know that feeling!!

im hoping its good news though...even if theres no baby, it will be good news if theres nothing wrong since MC...that make sence??

Ooooh I'm intrigued...fx it's good news 4 u,how amazing if there is a baby in there xxx

I know that will be weird, i was convinced i was not pregnant after the bleeding and clots and negative tests and then the doctor came away with that today i am so puzzled but slightly excited and scared in case i am not :)

i know that feeling!!

im hoping its good news though...even if theres no baby, it will be good news if theres nothing wrong since MC...that make sence??

yeah that what we are saying at least one way or another we will have our minds put at rest tomorrow, but when he said he can feel a foot it kinda built my hopes up, and when he was on the phone to the epu he said 3 +1 god knows what that means :lol:

what a mystery....... do you think it is possible you was carrying twins and the miscarrage was you losing one of the babies, that has just happened to a lady I work with.

what a mystery....... do you think it is possible you was carrying twins and the miscarrage was you losing one of the babies, that has just happened to a lady I work with.

I did start thinking that aswell, but i thought i would have still had positive test and he would have picked the heart beat up. i am not sure though

At least you will get all your answers tomorrow hun and one way of the other you will know x

Thank you. I will let you all know one way or another if its good news or not :lol:

im now excited for you lol...

3+1....is that not how many weeks he think you will be? but then he wouldnt be able to feel a foot at that stage of pregnancy ..ODD! x

im now excited for you lol...

3+1....is that not how many weeks he think you will be? but then he wouldnt be able to feel a foot at that stage of pregnancy ..ODD! x

Thats what i thought, i have a letter here but he sealed the envelope that i have to give to the epu, if it was not sealed i would have had a nosey :lol:

Will be back on in a bit kids are nipping to go to the chippy lol

Wow! How strange!! I'll be checking here tomorrow to see the out come!

How amazing if you're still pregnant!! :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back