Been to the Doc still in shock and scared!!!

Praying snoop gets good news x x I'm stalking now!

Hi everyone, sorry got held up at work on my break just now. The bad news is there is no baby, the foot thing the doc said yesterday confused the staff at the epu :lol: But they did say the miscarriage was complete natural on its own.

The good news thought the womb is starting to get thick again and i am due to ovulate in the couple of days, so here goes plenty of :bd:.The brown spotting was just old blood from the womb and i should have a normal cycle this month but she said i should be ok to go ahead and try again if we want to.
So i will be on the tww from sat onwards and will need some people to join me :lol:
They were very nice about the whole thing and very helpful and she said when i do manage to get pregnant again, i can call up and they will give me a scan at 8 weeks :).

Sorry guys it was not what i thought but a least we know i am fine to carry on with ttc and hope to get a sticky soon.

Thanks for all the support you all have shown since yesterday its been a great help.

Thank you again :hug:

Last edited:
Glad everythings ok...sorry it wasn't a baby,stupid doctor (they should leave it to the professionals lol) xxx

Glad everythings ok...sorry it wasn't a baby,stupid doctor (they should leave it to the professionals lol) xxx

Thanks, i am fine about it i was more scared they found one and some thing was wrong :oooo:. But i am just staying positive for now

oh im sorry it wasnt a baby in there, some doctors really shouldnt say things to build your hopes up.

BUT at least now you know everything is fine and that you can continue to TTC...yay!!! x

Sorry there wasn't a baby, but atleast your ok!

Good luck in the 2ww! I'm 5 days into mine so you're just behind me! :)

xx

Hey snoop, thinking of you, good luck this week with plenty of baby dancing x

Glad your ok hun and was nothing serious, have fun bd x x x x x

Happy your ok and it wasn't left over misscarriage - shame there was no baby tho but great news you will be ovulating soon!!! X x x x

hi hun, good luck ttc - at least you can have lots of fun in the meantime...xxx

awww, at least u know now, good luck tcc...enjoy it ;) xxx

Well at least you got some answers and the green light to TTC, good luck hun xx

Thank you everyone. I was kind of gutted a bit and had my hopes up after what the doctor said, but at least i know it all over and i can move on and hope the next pregnancy when and if it happens sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back