Been Missing in Action for a while but I need your girls support :(

ChloeNat

Reaction score
I should probably start with a positive note!

424052_3251037917168_1303602729_3369948_46837430_n.jpg

395684_3251037557159_1303602729_3369947_904994200_n.jpg

Yup it's official we got engaged :) It was on my 21st birthday so for the last month I have been walking on cloud nine, not really concentrating on TTC for a while really cleared up my head.

And then bang I've been brought straight back down! A couple we have been friends with for a very long time have just told us they are expecting... a couple who are younger than us and weren't even trying and knew about my chemical last year... I couldn't help but cry when the OH told me. And he couldn't understand why I was so upset. He actually got angry at me for crying...

Why can't he understand how painful it is for me to be on our 6th consecutive cycle and nothing? We also tried for a few cycles a year before this and then when we had the chemical we stopped for a while.

I am SO upset and I've started getting really scared that we might not even be able to have a baby. I know 6 months isn't a long time when TTC but I can't help feeling like this :( IT SUCKS!

I have to test in a week and not looking forward to it.. I can't help but feel disheartened by everything TTC now :(

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to get it off my chest.

C x

p.s. sorry the pics are so big.

Hello and massive congratulations when is the wedding?

Don't worry all us girls in ttc has felt way and I'm guessing more than once! I'm in cycle 11 and I am convinced that I can't get pregnant and there us a problem, I also really struggle when I discover that friends/family are expecting!

I just have to avoid them for a while I know seems harsh but all part of self preservation!

Lots of baby dust to you
xx

hey hun
massive congrats on the engagement hun and a beautiful ring! did you or oh pick it?

i know what u mean hun...im 28 and wev been ttc for nearly 8 months now with very irregular cycles so gp is sending us for fertility tests now, just feels like itl never hapen for us.

lots of luck hun and i hope my testing thread is lucky for you xxx

hey hun, congrates,love the ring

i wouldnt worry about it to much,its easy for me to say that now cos i been their,i am now ttc for 2years (24 cycles).
i use to cry when i hord some1 is pregnant or when ppl ask me and my huby would jst say relaxe we will get pregnant he still says that.i cry when ever i get my period and im so moody and angry at my hubby that we sumtimes get into fights.so men dnt understand how we feelin and how much it effects us.
my advise is jst focus on the wedding and keep positive

Thanks for the replies all, the wedding wont be for a few years because we want to save a good bit first. If some money comes up it will probably be sooner! :) Excited!

Bellarina, I picked the ring :) The OH took me on my birthday to a jewellers and was like "pick one!" I was shocked :)

It's a horrible feeling thinking you might not be able to have kids, I hope I'm just being silly though.. Always felt like my purpose in life was to be a Mummy.. I couldn't imagine never having a baby :(

congrats and 6 months is not a lot hun xxx

Congratulations on ur engagement!! I've been ttc for 10 months now and after 6 months af stopped and shows no sign of returning. Burst into tears the other day when I heard my friend was expecting and was so weepy and emotional all day although of course I'm pleased for her. I have exactly the same fear that it won't ever happen for us. It's good to know we're not alone! Wish you and everyone else all the best of luck x

Grats hun. your only 21 and been trying for 6 months - you've got pleanty of time. However some men can be right jerks at time. Next time just tell him - I'll pump you full of female hormones and see how long you last without crying! Normally shuts em up :D

congrats on the engagement hun :) :) gorgeous ring :) :)

6 months isnt long but in ttc terms it seems forever doesnt it, try relax about it all hun, i know its hard but stressing doesnt help, hopefully you'll get you bfp soon xxx

congrats on the engagement

doesn't sound like he's very sympathetic. have you tried talking to him ?

Congrats!! I toy understand ur frustation/*nger/being upset. Ttc is a huugggeeee rollercoaster of enmotions. Don't worry about reaching the 6 nonths mark. I can't recall if u do already but how about getting a cbfm or starting bbt charting. It will guve u something to concentrate on , confirm ov, keep a check on ur cycles, check leutal phase etc.

Congratulations hun lovely news.

The girls are right and 6 months isn't long. I know how tough it is as I feel the same. Cycle 14 and I'm convinced something is wrong. Sounds like we all feel the same though so must be normal xx

Congrats on your engagement, gorgeous ring btw. I have been trying since April last year and not had any luck yet so don't worry and keep trying x

Congratulations on your engagement your ring is lovely!!

Try not to worry, 6 months isn't long. But I totally understand how u feel about finding out about your friend. We've all been there & it's do hard. I cried my eyes out wen my bf told me she was pg, I couldn't stop & it took a while for it to sink in.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back