Been to hosp - All fine tho & minds at rest!

happy-chick

Reaction score
Ive been getting floaters/dots infront of my eyes and blurred vision, bad headaches & generally felt really unwell but not been able to put my finger on what it was. Thought it was probably nothing but know that they are warning signs for pre eclampsia so wanted to get BP checked just incase. Also had no fetal movements today up until around tea time so rang labour ward and they told me to come down and get checked.

They checked BP & urine which were both fine then put me on a trace to check baby, typically she started moving the second I got to hospital and made me feel like a right wally :roll: :lol: all was fine. They took blood and tested for loads of things which all came back clear apart from it showed that im anemic again so need to start taking iron again - explains my tiredness & loss of appetite!

They've checked loads of other stuff which was all ok, I was really impressed with how great they were and didnt make me feel like a burden at all. They think I have a virus which is causing illness & feeling unwell, this could also be causing the blurred vision or that could be down to hormone changes. Its good to know that all is ok & I have nothing to worry about now.

Also got some good news, shes turned (no longer back to back) and is now 4/5 engaged :D so im very very pleased!!! :dance:

Anyways, just wanted to keep u all updated :)

i'm glad all is well with you and bump,

must be a relief for you

Thats good news...

I've been having spots in front of my eyes occasionally too.. my BP and everything is fine and my MW said it's probably cos I'm tired and doing too much! It does make you worry tho doesn't it x

o good glad everything is ok. i know how worrying it is after the week ive had! gd luck with the rest of ur pregnancy :hug:

what a relief for you :hug: good luck with the rest of your time to go :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back