Bedtime advice ladies

leannesxb

Reaction score
AJ is now sleeping through the night but we don't put him down till his last feed at 11pm. He was going 11-5 then 11-6:30 and now he is sleeping till 8am. Obviously I am over the moon about it but............ I have to get up at 6:30 and get Dylan up for school etc. Do you think I should try putting him in his cot earlier and dream feeding him that 11pm feed so that he wakes a little earlier?????

I would put him down and you then get your evening to yourself again if he wakes at 11 for it he does I'm presuming he sleeps downstairs until he wakes for it??? Xx

xxx

Hahaha 3 posts today about sleeping routines! Us mummys are never satisfied are we? :D

I'm going to have Albert in his basket in the lounge for the first few nights then take him to bed at 10 if he doesn't wake up for his 9pm feed. It can't hurt to give it a go chick xxxxxxxx

I would put him down and you then get your evening to yourself again if he wakes at 11 for it he does I'm presuming he sleeps downstairs until he wakes for it??? Xx

xxx

He normally has his bath then a 8pm feed and then sleeps in our arms till 11pmtill we go to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back