Bargin Pram

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
I popped along to a local Nearly New Sales at the weekend with hubby.

With being on the farm we will need two pram, one which will be a farm pram that can get muddy and one to use when we head out. A friend has already offered us her 3 wheeler pram, and whilst at the sale we found another Jane 3 wheel for next to nothing with all the accessories. So excited.

In super condition, older model, but it has hardly been used, popped the material parts throught the washing machine on hand wash and come up really well.

I love bargins.

Brilliant! I've got a Jane pram. I'm going along to an NCT sale this weekend so will hopefully find some bargains!

I went to a NCT sale at the weekend. It was really good, spent 45 pound and got absolutely loads. Got quite a few snowsuits, lots of blankets and other bedding, the exact curtains i wanted for my nursery, a cot bumper, a really cute teddy and best of all a mamas and papas moses basket which is like new. love bargains. x

OOh well done girls, some great buys by the sound of it, just goes to prove , you don't need to buy in the shops and you will save a small fortune!

I got given a black stroller pushchair mamas and papas and my sister has a 3 wheeler with a car seat apparently, hope to see what it looks like soon, I know it's black tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back