Bargain nappies....

Lilmoomin

Reaction score
..... Don't know if your aware but Asda are selling there own brand newborn nappies for £1 a pack at the moment!! That's 44 nappies for £1 :shock: They are also doing boxes of 12 packs of wipes for £9.99, cant remember if they are pampers or huggies though :) :dance:

I went in and they must have stopped the sale they where full price again x

Thursday I got some, and Friday I received an email saying they was on offer! If they are off offer already, that was one quick offer!! :(

I went and they where £3.50 or something so worked out same price to get a big box of huggies. Maybe they had run out! xx

Maybe the store redbear went to hadn't changed there signs. I've not been into asda might go tomorrow have a nosey :)
Thats cheap though. xx

Oh i def putting an order in for those, thanks :) xxx

Yes get in i went to the big asda close to us and they had none left... went to a smaller new store close to us and they had 7 packs but where labled at full price, asked the sales assistant and she scanned it and it came up at £1... bought all seven packs through the self service.... we have 308 newborn nappies now lol.... but i have two friends who are due a few month after me so if i have any left i will give ro sell them :):) x

There are 4 Asda's near me and all of them have sold out but they are available on line xx

Fab deal! Are they good nappies? I know that sounds like a stupid question. The only reason I ask is because my neighbour told me to buy pampers and not huggies as she said she had trouble with leaking...although I'm sure that's not the same for everyone. I didn't consider own brand, but am up for any brand if its good!

xxx

Well i looked and on the pack it says they where awarded 'mother and baby gold award' two years in a row and practical parenting award finallist- i got one out and they seem good enough compared it to the huggies i have and they seemed just as good, maybe buy just one pack and see what you think when you get them out of the pack? xx

I love little Angels nappies :) I used them with AJ and never had a problem.x

Olive - All babies are different! With Conner I used Pampers, but Jay leaked through them so used Huggie's with him. I have several friends that use the Asda brand, they have all said they are just as good if not better!
At a pound a pack, they have to be worth a try!! X x

Becky, so far I have 240 newborn nappie's, still might grab a couple more packs whilst they are a pound, just in case. I'm sure someone will make use of any I don't use x x

This offer must still be on as my best friend has picked me up a couple of packs from Asda in Colne today! Dont know if any of you ladies are near there?

My thoughts exactly, i have two friends due march so if my bubs grows out of them i can give them to those two so they will be used lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back