Barefeet walking

Piglet10

Reaction score
Madison is walking properly now :dance: today she wants to go barefoot as she keeps taking her shoes and tights off... will this do her any harm?? i know its a random question but i normally only let her walk in her clarks and i havent a clue if i shud make her keep her shoes on?? xx

I'd let her hun can't see it being any harm. aslong as she wears her shoes outside x

Same as what poxie said, as long as she's wearing shoe's outdoor I don't see a problem x.

babies are far better learning to walk barefoot. Shoes are just for when they are walking outside until they become more balanced

in the shop they said the shoes wud be what wud encourage her balancing so i was worried but yeah she walked barefoot all day lol!! thanks everyone xx

oh yey for walking!! our hv said that when Owen starts to walk hold off putting him in shoes for 4 weeks while he learns to do it, or he may try to curl his toes up in the shoes or something? so i think it sounds like barefoot walking is really good for them.

i used to fit clark shoes and we were not allowed to fit shoes on babies that couldnt walk confidently the full length of a room unassisted because shoes are heavy and they walk funny in them to begin with x

One of my pet hates is shoes on babies who aren't walking. I've strictly told my friends and family not to buy my little one any shoes. My sister has an obsession with buying shoes to match every outfit she buys our Niece and was a bit upset when I said it but hey it's my baby lol

Like everyone else has said as long as she has them on if she's walking aorund outside then barefeet is better indoors! x

she doesnt have walkers theyre cruisers for babies that are crawling and learning to walk and just tottering not actual walkers, theyre to encourage her balance and walking and have helped her loads :) xx

Last edited:
yes there good for outside to stop them scuffing/stubbing their toes i dont like babies in shoes either x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back