• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Banana shaped bottles

Hazel

Reaction score
Connie is still very snotty and is struggling with feeding. She's not to bad when she's propped up but that is a difficult position for feeding. The saline drops do absolutely nothing for her. I was thinking about getting a banana shaped bottle so she can sit up more and feed. Anybody ever seen them, my mum said she remembers them seeing them in 1980. I've looked in Tesco and online but haven't found any.

Iv seen them used in America.

I cant believe theres not tons on E-bay, e-bay sells everything!!! :shakehead:

I bought one in Toys r us! In the babies r us section. I think the brand is 'Vibal'?

Was only £2.19 as well, on offer!

I saw a colic bottle in Woolworths last week that was banana shaped. I just had a look at the Woolworths website for them and I couldn't find them so they must just sell them instore. I haven't seen them anywhere else.

If i'm thinking of the ones you're on about, i've seen them in Woolworths.

Took a drive to Toys R Us this morning and have bought some :cheer: . Will sterilise them later and give them a go. They had a few different makes there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back