The Lamps running away....

Melanie

Reaction score
If you haven't seen the episode of the Simpson's where Santas little helper has to wear a cone round his head then my title wouldnt make much sense lol.

Poor baileys has a one of those big cones round her head. She is not happy about it at all!

She had a cut on her back a while back and it had scabbed over and seemed to be healing. We took her back to the vets last night as she knocked the scab off it and it looked really nasty.
The vet has shaved round where the cut is so now she has a baldy back too.
We have to put these two different creams on the cut and they stink! Hopefully this will help it heal up and she will be ok for flying back to England sometime in April since that's when it looks like we will be relocating to Bristol.

Look how pitiful she looks.
DSCF4306.jpg

DSCF4305.jpg

the poor dog, its lost some of its dignity and you are running around after it with a camera. :rotfl:
I hope her neck heals properly soon.

Awww hahaha

Hey you're coming to Bristol, that's great, hope you can make the meet in the Summer :D

Urchin said:
Awww hahaha

Hey you're coming to Bristol, that's great, hope you can make the meet in the Summer :D

Yes i'll be there for the meet in August, nothing will keep me away from this one!

aaarw poor Baileys, hope the cones not on long

woo woo Jam gets to meet his future wife in August :dance:

lol :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back