Just me and my girl for a few days

Melanie

Reaction score
Well apart from Baileys that is :wink:
Richard has gone on a business trip to Estonia (I see another move in our future and i dont bloody want to live in Estonia!)
Its the first time Thea and I have ever really been alone for any length of time! Even when we go to England alone we always have family around. I'm quiet looking forward to having her all to myself lol. Although I'm not sure if Thea will like her routine changing since its daddy who baths and puts her to bed at night.
The company did say we could go with him because they would like me too see Estonia (this is how i know they gonna ask Richard to take over there now that Budapest is back on track). We didnt really think it was fair on Baileys to put her back in the dog hotel just a week or so after her last stay.
Well Thea trying to hoist herself up on to the dog so i better so rescue Baileys :rotfl:

Just wanted to say enjoy your girlie few days! :)
Hope Thea don't mind the change too much-I'm sure she will love having Mummy bathing her and putting her to bed! :D

aww Mel, enjoy you're girls days!
& enjoy having Thea all to yourself :D
:hug: :hug:

Me and Rubes were home alone at the weekend-OH went climbing in Wales with his pal...

It was great!! I loved it being the two of us, she was an angel and I felt like we really bonded!! I got to dress her all girly, and she loved mummy cuddles and mummy kisses as I couldnt put her down!!! :lol:

OH returned yesterday and asked if we missed him, to which I replied "Erm, actually...no!" Ha ha. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back