Bad News - Miscarriage

Bexter

Reaction score
Hi gals, just to let you know that unfortunately i have had a miscarriage :(

I started spotting on Thursday, spent all morning at the hospital on Friday and after 4 hours of various tests, scans etc it was confirmed that i had miscarried.

Even though we had a scan at 10.5 weeks and all was well then and a heartbeat was detected, it seems the baby stopped developing sometine shortly after that :cry:

I am very disappointed i won't be able to continue this journey with you but thankyou so much for the advice and support you have given me over the past few months and i wish all of you the best in your pregnancies :hug:

xx

:cry:
so sorry to hear this, and at this late stage too, it's heartbreaking. Thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Bex, I'm so sorry to hear your update I was wondering where you'd been lately and was going to PM earlier but got side-tracked. I wish I had now!! Take care of yourself, rest and try to remain positive, you will have a baby soon I just know you will :hug:

:hug: I'm so sorry to hear this, hope you are ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww im so sorry to hear that, im keeping my fingers crossed for you
xx :hug:

aww sorry to hear that bex and know exactly how u feel. i lost mine at 11weeks 6days except when i went for scan there wasnt nothing there except fluid and blood.

best of luck and good luck for when u decide to make anotehr baby :)

Aw hun I am absolutely gutted for you I really thought you'd made it through the difficult part.

All I can say it take it easy and mind yourself and maybe you can try and look on it as a trial run getting yoru body ready for next time. (its how I got through mine)
:cry:

I am so sorry hun, my thoughts are with you and what you must be going through xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back