bad news i'm afraid...

KateQPR

Reaction score
Had written on here on friday afternoon when i was worried i had light spotting...unfortunately it all went down hill from there and spent friday night in A&E with a suspected ectopic pregnancy. Luckily it wasn't that, just severe pain which sadly ended in miscarriage.

Oh well - am back home feeling numb and crying an awful lot. I guess it will take a while to get my hormones in check and truly get my head round it all. Just feel bruised, physically and mentally.

I truly hope all your pregnancies go well and you remain happy and healthy.

Good luck everyone

Kate x

x

Kate :hug:

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I know how you feel right now and my heart truely goes out to you. Although m/c is surprisingly common it is such a painful thing to experience and I wish I could say something to help you through this. Please try to let yourself have time to recover even if you decide to try again quite soon. I promise it gets easier with time. Please take care you precious thing. The m/c and loss section is briliant on hear,please use it when you need to let off steam of when you just want to talk. Don't go far.

Becs :hug: :hug:

So sorry hun, i really was hoping this was not going to be the outcome, it happended in a very similar way to mine,

I am here if you want to talk just PM me when you are ready hun, also you may find it useful to have a read through the miscarriage and loss section it really helped me

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you all so much for you kind postings.

There's a lot of love on this forum, which is such a pleasant and heartwarming thing to find!

Keep healthy & healthy...

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back